Chapter 11

During the night I was awoken by my body rocking back and forth. I was being carried. Thinking it was just Sam or Dean taking me back to the hotel, I kept my eyes closed and just felt the way I rocked.

As soon as I felt the cold wind from outside, I knew there was something wrong. I couldn't be sure what it was until I tried opening my eyes and I couldn't.

Oh not again.

I could definitely tell that it was still night or early morning because behind my eyelids it was dark. And the temperature was colder than it was during the day.

A car door opened, and I felt my body get thrown into it, and it hurt really bad.

"Jules!" this was Dean's voice from far away. Too far away. "Stop! Let her go!" He was getting closer by the second, and my hope was rising. But, to my disadvantage, the car I was in started and drove away quickly. And I knew it was too late for him to save me.

Wow, that was dramatic.

The ride was bumpy. I was stuck in the fetal position on the floor and it seemed like whoever the driver was decided that driving over every singly rock there was on planet earth was the best thing to do. My head hit the wall a few times during sharp turns, and I was really getting a headache.

Whether it was minutes, hours, days, it wouldn't have mattered to me. The complete boredom and pain that I felt was extreme and I was getting sick of it.

When we arrived to whatever destination we were going to, the car door opened and I was pulled out and carried into another building.

This building was colder than outside, just without wind. It felt like one time when I was little and my mom took everything out to clean our fridge, and I stood inside the fridge for five minutes to scare her. I didn't think it would be as cold as it was, but by the time she opened the door, my lips were blue and I was shivering. The only way I could get warmed up was taking a nice warm bath.

I was that cold right now.

My body was set down on a cold table. I was being moved so that I wasn't in the fetal position anymore.

I could feel my comfort rise until I was put in a straight line and my hands were stretched high above my head. I felt a prick in my arm as I was held up. My wrists were tied and soon, I was able to tell that I was just hanging by my hands.

"Stop it. Whatever you're doing, just stop. Please." I was glad to see that I could speak now. With that new realization, I opened my eyes.

The dimly lit room was, to my surprise, less of a room, and more like a cave. There were silent sounds of steps fading away, upwards kind of. And from far away, I could hear the soft sounds of water echoing in the cave. The smell of dew and fresh grass filled my nose -thought I don't know why it would smell like that in a cave. The few light bulbs in the place hung from the ceiling, surrounded by cobwebs. My eyes scanned the room and in several seconds, I was able to tell that whatever took me was not a human. For one, there was-my goodness, I hoped was not human-bones piled on the ground, formed in what I could only hope was not a bed.. Another thing that gave it away was the fact that I had a tube running from a needle in my vein, leading my blood into a large drinking cup. And the last thing that made it pain-staking obvious was that after the footsteps came back swiftly, I was able to see the creature.

It looked, mostly, human. What gave it away was not the way it prowled like a lion searching for its prey, nor was it the strange markings on its face, but the colour of its eyes. If I didn't have proof of supernatural things, I would have said the guy wore contacts, but as it were, I did have the knowledge. The colour was white and black at the same time. The pupil was White while the iris was black, almost like reverse eye color. It was terrifying to see its eyes as it looked away, but when it turned its eyes to look into mine, I thought I might have had a heart attack from the intense stare.

Was I going to die here? After everything? Surely, my life couldn't get worst than it was. I knew I was kidnapped again, but I didn't want to die. I hadn't even gone on my first date yet.

I obviously was not thinking straight. My head was getting light from the slow loss of blood from the tube. It felt like a bad acid trip. Even though I never did drugs before, this was what people had always described it to be. And I hated it.

"Miss Julia Doorman," it said, "how are you this fine evening? Have you rethought your decision to allow me to help you in redemption?"

I lolled my head foreward, because I wasn't able to move it right. My muscles had relaxed completely and I had little control of my movements, though I was happy to not have anything else controlling me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am someone you will become very close to if you do what I want for you to do. You will know who I am and everything about me, as I will know all about you. If you don't comply, I'm afraid you're going to have some complications with me."

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do?" I retorted, though I knew fully well what it could do to me.

"Just remember... I am very patient. I have a lot longer to live than to you."

I got quiet. All of a sudden I could feel the blood that was leaving my body. It was going faster, though it was still rather slow. My head started to pound and my fingers felt like needles were poking through them.

"Oh," I whimpered.

The rushing blood stopped. I was now weak.

The creature looked at me without malice. It looked at me like it really thought whatever it was doing was for the greater good- though it must be the greater good for people like it.

"you-gasp-are-not-going-to-win," I said. I wasn't sure what made me say that, but as soon as I said it, I could tell that a war was beginning.

It didn't say anything. It just turned around and went over to a cabinet that I hadn't seen when I first came in there.

From that cabinet, it pulled out a gun, and pointed it at my leg. "If you don't say yes, then I will shoot. And I'm sure you don't want that. Do you?"

"I will never say yes to you," I hissed.

It shrugged, and pulled the trigger. The bullet made its way right through my calf muscle.

It was less painful than I had expected it to be. At first, my leg just felt numb. I looked at the creature. It looked like it was waiting for something.

And then the pain ignited.