It's Lopsided (Dirty Harry)

-Harry's P.O.V- (any long blank spots means time has gone by)

She looked absolutely stunning. The way her long black eyelashes rested against her cheekbones. The snowflakes in them made her brown eyes look even more beautiful as she opened them.

The tip of her nose was red from the cold and her cheeks were also tinted. She ran her tongue over her full pink lips that she had only put a tad of chap stick on. That's the only makeup she wears and it's the only make up she needs.

She looked up at me and smiled cheekily making her deep dimples appear on her face. Her big brown barrel curls tumbled out from under her hat and splayed across her shoulders. She blinked a couple times and stared at me like I was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Harry! Come build a snowman with me!" She exclaimed randomly taking my hand in her small gloved one. I smiled back at her as she dragged me towards a pile of snow. "Ok, so all we have to do is make three GINORMOUS snowballs. One of them has to be sort of small, then medium then big!"

I nodded at her even though I already knew how to make a snowman. I just liked to hear her voice. It was so soothing.

I put my gloves on and got to work.

Two mini snowball fights and 17 snow angels later we had finished our snowman. We stood back and admired our work. It wasn't perfect but It certainly was the best snowman I've ever made.

"Harry; it's lopsided" her voice spoke up sounding slightly disappointed.

I sighed dramatically before I spoke in a horrible posh accent. "Darling, darling don't you see it? It's the leaning tower of snowman!". She looked at me like I was crazy before bursting out laughing. God I loved her laugh.

"Hazza! I know your probably really super busy being an international pop star and all but could you please please please with a cherry on top come over later at like 3? I want you to meet some one! Talk to you later, love you! Mally"

I listened to her voice mail. I smiled at the fact that unlike some of my friends she still realized that I am still the same Harry who wants to know what goes on in their lives.

I looked over at the clock. It was almost 2 now so I hopped in the shower and got changed into some dark skinny jeans, a long sleeved dark blue shirt, gray beanie and gray converse.

"Well don't you look dapper!" Mally yelled as she pulled me into a hug.. "Don't I always" I replied looking down at her. She rolled her big brown eyes. "Speaking of dapperness I need you to make me look dapper!"

"You always look dapper-ful" I spoke sitting down on her couch. "Well then I need you to make me look even more dapper-ful" I sighed deeply.

"One does not just add more dapperness to THE queen of dapper" she smiled her perfect smile before giving me her puppy face. (Which is very effective)

"Why do you want to be all dappered up anyways love?" She giggle and blushed before looking up at me "Well I sort of umm..have a date".

I felt my heart drop, "Oh". "What's his name?" I asked trying my hardest to pretend to be happy. I mean, yes Mally is my best friend but why do I feel all shook just cause she had a date?

"His name is Cory! He's super hot! Almost your level hot, I think you'll like him" she gushed. Wait, 'almost my level hot'? Why did I feel so proud when she said that? Eerrrggg, unknown emotions suck.

"So Hazza, can you pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pret-" "Love get to the point" I interrupted her. "Oh right sorry, can you please help with my hair?" She asked pulling out the puppy dog eyes.

I may be a guy but I know a thing or two about hair.

Two and a half hours later we had finally gotten Mally's hair right. Normally she didn't spend more than 5 minutes on her hair so this was new. "Harry it's lopsided!" She exclaimed breaking me from my thoughts.

I suppressed a groan, as much as love Mally this isn't exactly what I'd call fun. I looked up at her to see her fidgeting with her ponytail. She was right. It was a bit lopsided. But she still looked absolutely stunning.

"So what if its lopsided? You still look beautiful and if he can't see that then he doesn't deserve you." Before I know it her lips were pressed to mine.

"Harry, I'm bored." My wonderful girlfriend Mally stated plopping down on my lap. I just ignored her because I know she has a big test tomorrow and college is no joke.

"Haaaazzzzzz...I'm really really bored" she drawled out. I knew bored really meant she was anxious and anxious meant horny. I stuck my tongue out at her. "Go study" I replied trying to persuade her before I got to the point of no return.

"Really? Cause I wanted you to pound me into the mattress so hard that on my test tomorrow I won't be able to think about anything but your cock" Well that was blunt. I blinked my eyes like a crazy person trying calm myself down.

She knew how much dirty tall did me in.

She pressed herself harder onto my lap and started to roll her hips into mine. So much for getting out before the point of no return. I gripped her hips and lifted her up carrying her to the kitchen.

I threw her onto the table and began stripping down. Tonight is going to be straight to the point and no mercy. She bit her lip as she watched me take off my pants. She took off her own clothing and tossed them to the floor.

I lifted her up again and bent her over the table before positioning myself at her entrance. "Harry! hurry u-" I slammed into her as hard as I could and began pumping in and out. "FUCK HARRY!" she yelled as I pounded her just like she wanted me to.

I pulled her wrists behind her back and held them together with one of my hands. She arched her back making me go deeper into her. "Mally I'm close!" I shouted. She moaned in response and not thirty seconds later we both climaxed and came together.

We both sat up panting and looked at the table. "Harry it's lopsided" she spoke breathily. And if course it was. "WE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE TABLE BREAKING" I sang cheekily.

She quickly intervened in my song. "We must not of cared about the condom breaking either cause we didn't use one"

"Why the hell is it so hard to put a fucking crib together?!" I screamed throwing my hands up in the air frustratedly. "Call the boys for some help." Mally suggested from her spot in the rocking chair drinking her tea. Which she didn't even offer to make any for me.

I called the boys and we finally got the crib up in about a hour and a half. Mally walked up next to me to admire my work. "Haz it's lopsided."

____________________

Heylo! This was for one of my close friends Maleeya a.k.a Mally. She's going through a rough time so I decided to try and write something to cheer her up. And I said hey, how about some Harry porn? Lol. Plus you guys; 10,000 FUCKING READS!!!

But anyways it's not gonna say 'dirty so and so imagine' for the title of the chapter anymore. It's probably only going to say 'so and so imagine' because in case you haven't noticed, THIS BOOK IS ALL SMUT NOW!! So don't shit your pants if you end up reading smut cause there was no warning.

The next requested imagine should be up in a few days or maybe hours :)

Love you guys!!