Broken (Harry for Zaynah)

Harry had been out all night and you were beginning to worry, he promised he'd be home by eleven last night but It was going two in the evening today. Harry had often stayed out a little later then he said he would but he was always there when you woke up.

You had called him four times and texted him five. You didn't want to be a nag, but you were concerned....what if he were lying dead somewhere and you had no clue! Then the anger overcame you, no it wasn't THAT big a deal but Harry knew you'd be worried so why wouldn't he just pick up his damn phone?!

Your head snapped towards the door as you heard the key in the lock, and then you watched as Harry entered. His eyes were bloodshot and there were bags under them. His hair oily and flat, and his movements sluggish. "What the hell did you do? Go to a pot party?" You asked, letting your anger show, as well you amusement at his lackluster appearance. As far as you were concerned, he deserved to look like shit.

"Gonna answer me?" You asked, arms crossed as you made your way over to where he was standing. "Please, just leave it Zaynah..." His husky voice spoke, sounding gritty from whatever the hell he had been out doing. "No, I want an explanation and I deserve one." You retorted firmly, narrowing your eyes at the chocolate haired boy.
"Zaynah please.." He pleaded with you, trying to walk past, but you blocked him with your arm. "You're not going anywhere until you tell me where the fuck you were last night, that was obviously too important for you to answer a fucking phone call instead of letting me worry ALL. FUCKING. NIGHT!" You shouted at the end, not feeling an ounce of sympathy when he flinched away from your booming voice.

You normally weren't like this. Honestly, normally you were calm and collected; but you loved Harry more than anything and all because he couldn't answer his phone you stayed up all night, imagining the worst case scenarios in your head over and over until you cried yourself to sleep.

"I was at a party." He spoke lamely and your eyebrows went up incredulously at his stupid answer. "And what? Did this party turn into a sleepover? Did you stay up all night playing video games with your 'pals' Harry? Or did your car not start when you tried to leave? You run out of gas? Tell me Harry, cause I wanna know" you spoke, words flowing out like venom.

Just then Harry burst into tears, his arms wrapping around and pulling you down to sit in his lap as he burst into tears, rocking you back and forth. "Zaynah I love you so much, please, please don't leave me." He whispered into the crook of your neck and your chest tightened because you knew where this was going.
"I was at a party, but I maybe got a little too drunk and Niall left me all alone and I was bored so I was gonna just leave and come home because I missed you but then this girl-" your body went rigid and the tears started building because Yeah, this is the story you never wanted to hear but here you were listening to Harry's ragged words invading your ears. "-and I cheated baby but I'm sorry and I regret it more than anything on this earth I swear to god I'd give anything to take it back baby you gotta know that-"

"Harry let go of me" you spoke in a wavering voice, going to stand up. "No, no baby I'm not letting you" he wailed trying to pull you back down to him. "Harry, you let me go the second you touched that bitch" you muttered, ripping out of his grasp and running into your bedroom's bathroom. You twisted the knobs on the faucets before you broke down, you didn't want him to know how badly you were hurting.

Your chest was literally aching and your head was pounding as the tears cascaded down your cheek. The sobs echoed around the room, hardly muffled by the sound of the running water. "He promised. He promised. He promised. He promised" you chanted to yourself like a mantra. You took deep breaths as you tried to pull yourself together enough for the time being. Just enough time to gather some clothes to stay at your friends house until she could come get the rest of your things.

You swiftly exited the bathroom, sparing only a glance at Harry who was crying just as hard, if not harder than you had been.
You moved to the closet, pulling out your suitcase and throwing random things on hangers into the container. You didn't even notice Harry had moved before you felt his arms wrapped tightly around your waist.

"Don't do this Zaynah! You're my everything! Without you I'm nothing. I know so don't deserve a second chance, fuck, I don't deserve you and I never have. You're everything a woman could be and I am so grateful to have you and I don't want to lose you. Please let me prove to you that you're the only one I want, I'm not asking you to forgive me now but just stay, I need you so much it hurts."

"Harry I-" you started but he cut you off, "Zaynah I love you! I can't live without you, you're the glue that's holding me together, and the reason I ever try to do anything right. Please baby girl, I'll do anything"

You were outright crying again because you loved him as much as you knew he loved you and that's what made it hurt worse because you had someone who loved you and still hurt you. You just let him hold you while you cried, hoping that maybe you'd eke up from whatever kind of nightmare this was soon.

"Baby, please. I know I've hurt you in the worst way possible. I swear I never want to hurt you. When you hurt I hurt and I hurt even more when you're not around, so please, please, just give me one more chance" he spoke, his huge hands rubbing up and down your back.

"You're gonna have to re-earn my trust Harry, and I want to start over, start fresh" you whispered into his chest, not being able to help but give into him. He breathed deep, and you nearly feel the relief that rushed through him.

"Hello beautiful, I'm Harry. I can tell you've been hurt before but I'm gonna take it upon myself to fix all the broken pieces."
______________________

Hello loves! I know I said this book was going to be all dirty now but I promised my babe Zaynah another imagine ages ago and she didn't want a dirty one and lord knows I'll do anything for you all! Comment prompts for me please babes!

Love you all!!

[P.S could you all pray for my little brother, or maybe comment something nice I could send a long to him? He's been going through a lot health wise lately and it'd absolutely make him feel better!]