Drummer Boy (Dirty)

[Before you lose your shit, I know this is Ashton Irwin from 5SOS and NOT One Direction but I have posted anything in over a month and I wrote this so why not post it. Enjoy, nonetheless]

You were sitting backwards on the couch watching Ashton practice playing the drums for Superhero. He was giving it his all and he'd been practicing for a while so he was pretty sweaty, not to mention his hair that was tousled in the sexiest way, and the way his biceps flexed every time his arms brought the drumsticks crashing onto drums.

It was turning you on more than it should of but you were sure the sight before you could make anyone hot and bothered. "Ashton take a break" you spoke trying to get him to pay attention to you. "I'll be done soon babe, give me twenty minutes okay?" He yelled to you over the sound of his playing. You rolled your eyes and fell back onto the couch. You were to lazy to go get your phone and time him so you decided to just count to sixty, twenty times.

After thirty six seconds you couldn't take it anymore. You stood up and walked around to the back of the couch. "So. Horny" you exclaimed and fell back onto the couch with your eyes closed dramatically. You heard the drumming stop and after a minute you opened your eyes.

You jumped a bit when you saw Ashton's face hovering less than a foot away from yours. "Did you say hungry or horny?" He asked raising an eyebrow at you. "I said horny, but now that I think of it, I am a bit hungry; I think I'll go make a sandwich" you spoke standing up and heading towards the kitchen. "Nope" Ashton chirped wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you to him. "Now that I think of it, I am a bit horny, I think I'll just fuck you" he spoke, mocking you. You smirked "Get to it then"

Ashton smiled mischievously and lifted you up, carrying you upstairs to your room. He threw you onto the bed and crawled on top of you but them stopped. "What got you so turned on anyway?" He asked looking truly curious. "Watching you play" you answered playing with his shirt. "But I play alllllll the time" he exaggerated. "And I'm literally horny alllllll the time" you spoke back rolling your eyes. "But really Ashton watching you play, all I can think about is you bending me over and spanking me till' my ass is raw" you spoke looking him dead in the eyes before pulling him down to you and kissing him ferociously. "You kinky little shit" he whispered playfully against your lips.

He sat up and pulled his shirt off before moving on to his pants and you quickly began stripping down as well. You were completely naked aside from your panties and Ashton had on nothing but his boxers. "Get on all fours" he demanded roughly. You complied swiftly and you were expecting to feel him pull your panties down and finger you but when you felt his hand come down on your ass the moan you let out didn't even sound like you.

"Fuck Ashton, yes!" You yelled as he smacked your ass again, this time even harder. "You like this?" He asked spanking you again. You couldn't even speak as the assault on your ass came down harder and faster. Suddenly Ashton stopped and you whined shamelessly pushing your ass back, looking for his hands. You gasped as he placed a kiss to your ass cheek and you would've laughed if you weren't in so much pleasure because you've always told him to kiss your ass.

You were ripped from your thoughts as Ashton pulled your underwear down and let his tongue run against your pussy that was beyond wet at this point. "Ash!" you moaned as he began to eat you out relentlessly, his tongue darting in out rapidly and you had to grab a pillow to bite because you were sure if you screamed people in china would here you.

He lapped and sucked at your core, his fingers digging into your hips pulling you back onto his tongue harshly and you were sure there'd be bruises there. "Ash, holy shit, ash stop or I'm gonna come" you screamed as your fingers dug into the mattress. His tongue was gone and you almost wished you hadn't said something but in less than a moment Ashton was balls deep in side if you and your gave way as he rammed into you, not giving you any time to adjust.

"Fuck, so tight for me baby" he groaned out, pounding into you even harder and you couldn't so much as catch your breathe as pleasure pulsed through you. Ashton grabbed your waist and pulled you into his chest, bending your head back against his shoulder as he kissed down your neck and massaged your breast, still thrusting into you.

"Close" was all you mutter out before your climax washed over you. "Shit" Ashton swore as he came inside of you before falling down beside you on the mattress.

"STOP BEING SO LOUD EVERY TIME YOU FUCK OH MY GOD" Michael yelled from wherever the hell he was, you just laughed quietly.
____________________
Don't get on my ass about how One Direction fans are leaving for 5SOS because I love them way to much for that shit. Yes, I'm into 5SOS but I've been a dedicated DIRECTIONER for over two years and they are my world so don't even bother with any dumb ass comment.

I'm gonna post something with the boys soon :)

Love you guys xx