'By Your Side' Harry Imagine For Dina

(This is gonna have smut but I'll warn you when it's coming 0.o that sounded dirty)

"Hey Nick!" I spoke walking into my boyfriends house giving him a peck on the cheek. "Hey Babe" he replied smiling.

He pulled me closer to him pressing his lips into mine. I kissed back hesitantly and he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip.

"Baby, I thought you said we were gonna watch a movie?" I asked pulling back and sitting down. He groaned before talking "Well I changed my mind and I was thinking we could make a movie instead"

"What the hell Nick! What type a girl do you take me for? You think I would do a porn movie? You really got me fucked up" I yelled standing up.

"Oh my God Dina! Why do you over react on every little thing?" He yelled '?back.

"Maybe because 'every little thing' is something that is disrespectful or innapropriate!" I continued.

"Me? Disrespectful? You come into my house wearing some other guys' hoodie!" He screamed getting a bit more in my face.

"Harry's my best friend! And Maybe if every time I invite you over the only thing you wanna do isn't sex, then you would leave a sweater over my house and I would wear it!" I yelled more loudly this time.

"Your so overly dramatic! Just chill out and take a joke!" He said his voice still loud.

"Your a fucking joke" I said calmly backing up walking towards the door with tears in my eyes.

"Oh babe, I'm no joke. But maybe this relationship is" I didn't even bother to keep arguing I just ran out.

I walked over here so I didn't have my car.

As i was walking I heard a pop. Of course my freaking flip flop broke. So now I'm walking down the street, with one flip flop on and the other one in my hand, bloodshot eyes and my hair is probably messed up from running.

There's hardly anyone outside. Just a couple of occasional cars and I saw some little girls walking down the street.

I stared straight ahead trying to keep my head up as walked. Which proved to be a big mistake cause' I stepped on a piece of glass. Great so now I also have a limp.

I called my friend Shayna to come pick me up but of course she was at her grandmas house which was two hours away. My parents are on a cruise and none of my other friends have cars.

Except Harry, but he's on a break from tour and I really don't wanna interrupt his family time. Then again I'm 6 blocks from my house with only one shoe and a limp.

I called Harry.

"Hello?" His deep voice answered

"Hey Ha-rry" Shit, my voice cracked.

"Dina? Are you ok" he questioned his voice laced with concern.

"Not really, could you maybe come pick me up?" I asked feeling butterflies knowing he was worried about me. What?

"No problem love, where are you?"

"I'm at *random ass address*"

"I'll be there soon hang tight"

With that I hung up.....then it started it to pour raining. Did I break a mirror or something cause I think I have bad luck.

I totally look like a zombie. The little bit of make mascara I had on was starting to dry around my eyes and my dark brown hair is now soaking wet and clinging to my face.

I heard a car driving towards me and looked up to see Harry's range rover. He opened the door for me and I climbed in. "Hey Haz" I spoke softly not meeting his eyes.

"Hey Dina, so what happened? If you wanna talk about it, I mean you don't have to if you don-" I cut off his rambling.

"Me and Nick got into a fight" I heard him growl. "He was upset because Im wearing your hoodie, and he said that I over react and-" this time he cut me off, a smile on his face.

"Your wearing my jumper!" Then his smile fell "annddd this is my fault" he said in a grave voice.

"No it's not Haz, I don't wanna be in a relationship with a guy who's overly possessive and demanding like that anyway"

He smiled again. He pulled into my driveway and we went inside my house.

We sat down on the couch and Harry pulled into his side and stroked my hair. "I love how curly you hair is" he whispered in a dazed voice. "Well I hope you do because you hair is curly too!" I replied poking his cheek.

"I'll always be by your side Dina, I promise."

He said going all emotional on me. "Good cause' I'll il always be by yours, and I didn't wanna seem like a stalker."

I snuggled deeper into his chest breathing in his smell. I love how he smells. "Are you sniffing me?" I just nodded. "Your such a weirdo, that's is why I love you. Nick is a dick." Hehe "That rhymed" I exclaimed standing up.

"Hey Haz, I'm gonna go take a shower really quick but can you take the ice cream out of the freezer for me?" "Sure thing" he chirped.

I got out of the shower and looked into the living room to see that Harry had eaten almost all of the ice cream. "HEY!" I screamed making him jump. "Give it!" I said holding out my hands for the tub of deliciousness.

Then I remember that I'm only in a towel. Harry must not have noticed yet because he was just holding the ice cream out of my reach, smirking to himself.

Then he must've noticed because he dropped the ice cream. He flipping dropped perfectly good ice cream.

"Damn, I at least wanted a taste" I pouted plopping down on the couch. All of a sudden Harry had his lips on mine.....and I liked it.

(SMUT)

I kissed him back tangling my hands in his curly hair. He put his hands on the back of my head pressing my lips harder to his. He sucked my lower lip in between his biting at it a bit making me moan.

Harry laid me down and straddled me putting his hands now on opposite sides of me to help support his weight. I deepened the kiss and he moaned into my mouth making me get a bit wet.

Harry began sucking at my neck and kissing my collarbones as I arched my back up to him. He detached his lips from mine for just a second so he could remove his shirt.

I ran my fingers up and down his abs. Making him shiver.

He took off his pants so now he was only in his boxers. He pulled off my towel and took my breasts into his large hands squeezing them.

I pulled down his boxers and he aligned himself with my entrance. "Ready? He asked his green eyes looking into my brown ones. I nodded and he pushed into me.

He kissed me as he started thrusting into me. I held onto his shoulders scratching him. "Harry Oh God!" I exclaimed as he hit my G-Spot. He hit it over and over again and soon enough I was through. He kept thrusting into me before he became sloppy, slowing a bit.

He came and we rode of our highs in pure ecstasy. Not once for the rest of that day did Nick cross my mind.

--------------------------------

Heyz! I hope liked it Dina! I didn't really get to put much cuddling in it though like I wanted too because I couldn't figure a way to work into the smut part. None the less I hope you like it!

Please comment guys! I really want your feedback! Thank you! xx