Mine {Dirty Harry for Nicole}

"Are you ready babe?" Harry called me from down stairs. "Yeah, just a sec!" I replied making my way down at a killer speed for a girl in five inch heels. "Wow" Harry breathed out as I came into his line of vision.

"You look..wow" he spoke shaking his head. I didn't really know I looked that good but hey I'm not gonna turn down a compliment. I was wearing a form fitting deep red dress, black pumps, and I had my hair up in a high pony tail. I had on silver dangle earrings but decided on no necklace.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed grabbing Harry's arm and running out of the door towards the car as fast as a girl on heels could. "Babe, I've gotta lock the door" Harry spoke before locking it and then making his way to the Range Rover I was standing by.

The ride there was fairly quiet, but the second we pulled up in front of the club the bass from the music inside was leaking its way into the car making vibrations travel up my spine.

"C'mon Babe" Harry called as he opened the car door for me. One of the big pluses to Harry being internationally famous is that we don't have to stand in line to get into clubs.

Guys were whistling and cat-calling at me as we walked past the large crowd of people who were trying to get in. Really?

"Hey, I'm gonna run to the loo really quick but I'll be back in a jiffy love!" He spoke loudly to me over the music and running off towards the bathroom.

Did he just say jiffy? Who the he-

"Hello sexy, we're about to have a downing contest, wanna join?" Some random guy asked me. He was actually really cute. Not that he's got shit on Harry though. "Sure!" I cheered following him through the crowd.

"Ok so basically, all you have to do is down as many shots as you can; with your eyes closed" my eyes closed? Oh what the hell, I'm gonna kill these shots.

I nodded at him and looked at the six shots lined up in front of me. I looked to my right to see my opponent. Some tramp with way to much make up that looked like it was melting from the heat.

"Ready, set, GO!" He yelled slamming his fist down. I shut my eyes and grabbed the first shot chugging it in less than 4 seconds. Then I did the next one, and the next one and the next one, and the next. I knew I was on my last shot now and there was no way in hell I was gonna lose.

I chucked my head back and poured the last one down my throat and swallow it. "WOOO! My girl won!" Some guy yelled patting me on the back. His girl? Ummm, that was certainly not Harry.

Before I even knew what was going on, I felt myself being lifted up in the air and twirled around. Not by Harry, but by the same guy. The dude kept me up in the and was saying something to me but I could hardly pay attention as I spotted Harry walking towards where I was.

My heart stopped as he made eye contact with me. First he squinted his eyes as if he was unsure if it was me or not. Then he shook his head as if to erase the image. Then his eyes darkened, like they usually do when he's horny. But I was positive that that was not the reason in this case.

Harry marched over to where we were and snatched me away from the guy and set me on the ground. I felt dizzy and I could tell that the alcohol was about to take full effect.

"Whoa man chill ou-" the guy started but got cut off by Harry's ice cold glare. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Harry growled at him clenching his fists. The guy's playful smirk disappeared and was replaced by a frown.

"I think I'm Ryan Tristlan" he replied back just a mean as Harry.

Harry didn't even say anything back. He just right hooked 'Ryan' directly in the mouth. "Yeah, now maybe all you will do is think and learn to shut the fuck up." Harry replied grabbing my hand.