Dinner (Niall)

"So, how do you play this game again?" Your blonde haired boyfriend Niall asked. "It's simple! You have to try and make the other person want to touch you, and whoever touches with their hands first, loses. Oh and the winner gets to request ANYTHING they want."  You smirked at him.

He swallowed hard before replying, "Ok".  You backed him against the wall. "Y'know Niall, if I win, I know exactly what I want." You whispered next to his ear. You pressed your hips into his earning a groan. His groan turned you on but you had to win. 

You attached your lips to his long neck sucking at the skin fiercely. He lifted his hips up to meet yours, rubbing your groins together harshly sending lighting bolts of pleasure through both of you.

"To hell with this!" Niall groaned grabbing your waist and pulling you close. As much as you wanted to continue, you had won and you had to make your request. "Niall stop," you breathed out putting your hands on his chest. "What?"

"You have to do whatever I want and I want you to make me dinner!" You exclaimed skipping away from your turned on boyfriend.

You heard Niall groan from behind you and you smirked to yourself as he followed you into the kitchen. Suddenly you felt his firm grasp around your wrist. "Princess, I'm really hungry now; I'll still cook you dinner later but how bout I eat you out right now instead?" He whispered letting his lips brush yours softly. You didn't even bother to reply, this was a win-win.

Your lips connected with a bruising force. He tapped your hip and you wrapped you legs around his waist and he carried you towards the island. He laid you down on the island and pulled your jeans and panties off as your tore off your shirt, leaving you in only your bra. Niall licked his lips, spreading your legs apart and letting his mouth trail wet kisses up your thigh. You moaned sitting up to watch him work.

You bit your lip when you saw his tongue flick out, just barely grazing your clit. "Niall don't tea- OH FUCK!" you screamed as Niall cut you off by sucking your whole clit into his mouth letting his tongue run over it. He smiled and looked up at you and your breathe caught in your throat as your eyes connected.

He held eye contact with you as his tongue delved inside of your pussy, flattening it out inside of you, licking up and down before pumping it in and out. "You taste so good Ellie" he spoke, finally breaking the eye contact. His thumb rubbed the bud of your clit fiercely, moving it side to side making your whole body jerk.

He let his mouth cover all of you, sucking and slurping at your wetness. You tried to keep your eyes open to watch but the pleasure was too intense and you knew your high was coming. "Ni, I'm close!" You exclaimed as you squirmed against on the cold marble surface.

You tossed your head back as your high hit you, waves of euphoria washing over your body. Your hands clawed at the island searching for something to hold onto but finding nothing but the smooth counter.        

You laid on your back, eyes closed as you recovered. You opened your eyes to see Niall staring at you smirking. You sat up and reached for his belt buckle. "Want you." Was all you could mutter out and Niall had no objections as he dropped his pants and boxers. "Fuck Ellie, on the counter? Fucking amazing.." Niall laughed out breathily.

        Niall gripped your thighs, lifting you and lowering you down onto him and you moaned at the feeling of him inside of you. "Shit, you're perfect." Niall swore as he thrust into you. He paused for a moment realizing he wasnt going to be able to much on the counter and moved to the wall, holding you up. You held onto his shoulders as he began pounding into you. You struggled to catch your breathe as Niall picked up speed. You felt your high begin to build for a second time as Niall kissed your neck, still plunging into your wet heat. "Gonna come" you panted out, just as your vision blacked, white hot pleasure surging through you. You clenched around Niall's length, drawing his own orgasm. 

Niall sat the both of you down, catching his breathe before asking, "So what do you want for dinner?"

__________________________________________________________

Hey y'all! This might sound familiar because I posted it to my tumblr earlier. Hope you like it Ellie! I'll write you another non-smut one if you want because this was literally just all smut lmao, I'm awful. Love you guys!

15 votes and 4 comments for next update! xxx

(I have a lot of stuff finished I wanna post for you so hurry lol!!)