'Just Call Me Superman' Louis Imagine

You were in this really awesome club, just drinking and having a good time. You were in a navy blue dress that hugged your body in all the right places it had a bowl cut neck that was accented perfectly by a silver necklace that hung lowly on your collar bone. You also had on shimmery silver pumps to match the necklace.

You wore your hair up in a wrap around bun with your bangs out and a few stray pieces of hair falling out to frame your face.

Suddenly you felt two arms wrap around your waist and the body begin to grind against you to the beat of the music. Ehh, you don't mind a bit of dirty dancing.

You felt the guys member become slightly hard and felt awkward so you tried to walk away but he grabbed your arm pulling you back to him.

You let out a startled gasp as he started talking into your ear, his breath reeking of alcohol.

"How bout we go back to my place." You really aren't for one night stands so you tried to turn him down lightly. "Umm no thank you but it was nice to meet you" you said turning to leave.

"Wrong answer" you heard him say and he grabbed your arm dragging you out of the club. "Get off!" You screamed trying to yank your arm out of his grip. You were basically screaming at the top of your lungs but no one even looked your way.

The music drowned you out and every one was totally shit faced anyway. You kept screaming until you heard a new voice yell.

"Let the fuck go of her before you regret it" Holy Shit! Louis Tomlinson was standing right there. Trying to help you!

"Mind your own business mate" the guy you were previously dancing with muttered. "I'm not your 'mate' so let go before someone gets hurt" he growled. Damn Louis is sexy.

"Who might that someone be?" The guy asked taking a step towards Louis. "Well lets just say I can guarantee that it won't be me" Louis replied. "Wanna bet pretty boy" the guy kept going, letting go of you and shoving Louis a bit.

You took this as your chance. You grabbed Louis' arm and ran out of the club.

"My cars over there" Louis yelled pointing to of all things a bright orange Lamborghini. "Well I'll be damned" you muttered following Louis to his car.

"What's your name love?" Louis asked before starting up his car. "The names (Y/N)" you answered. "Cool" he mumbled reaching for the radio dial. Before he could you spoke up.

"Thanks for helping me back there" you said smiling sheepishly. "No problem, anyone would've done it" he chuckled with the wave of a hand.

"No not anyone, most people aren't so considerate" you argued.

"Just call me superman" he said blushing. "Ok superman" you replied smiling cheekily.

--------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the shit ending, Im thinking about doing a part two for this one. If so do you want it to be dirty or regular? Let me know, I love to have you guys' feedback. Positive or not.

Two votes for the next one please?

(not just on this chapter any chapter)