Lilac (Niall Smut)

"Niall, you absolute piece of shit!" You swore, swatting him on the back of the head. He just laughed loudly, ducking away from your hit. "M' sorry!" He exclaimed insincerely. "No you're not." You huffed crossing your arms over your chest and sitting down on the swivel chair behind your island.

"Princess, but I am!" He whined as he begin to play with your hair. "Sure Niall." You groaned pulling your hair from his hands and putting it into a ponytail. "Hey!", He turned your chair so you were facing him. "I really am sorry, I didn't think you'd think it'd be such a big deal if I'm honest love." He spoke grabbing your hands.

"Its not big deal, I guess my feelings were just a bit bruised because you wouldn't tell me beforehand, but it's none of my business really anyway. It's your hair and you can do what you want with it." You whispered looking up and him. His eyebrow quirked.

"No, no, no. My hair is your business because if you cut your hair I'd absolutely lose my shit" he spoke smiling at you. You smiled back because Niall really did have a thing for your hair. "Ok, so from now on hair decisions are couple decisions?" You spoke unsurely because that sounded really stupid out loud.

"Yes baby" he spoke before leaning forward and attaching his lips to your neck. You moaned softly as his tongue ran down to your collarbone and exposed swell of your breast before he kissed up to your jawline. Your hands flew to the back of his neck to keep him there and he laughed softly, the vibrations adding to the blissful sensation you were feeling.

"How about I take you upstairs and we can see if when you pull at my hair hard enough whether or not you'll end up with lilac fingers" he spoke gruffly, his accent making his words sound even more enticing.

"Mhm, Niall please" you whispered, wrapping your smooth legs around his waist. He carried you upstairs, you completely engrossed with running your fingers through his hair.

He kicked open your bedroom door quickly and laid you down, pulling off your pants hurriedly. "Take off your shirt" he ordered as he began taking off his on clothes, only leaving his boxers. You obeyed him, swiftly pulling off your shirt.
"Good girl," he smiled at you running his fingers down the length of your torso, letting them slip into the waistband of your panties and them snapping the elastic against your flushed skin.
"Ni, just take em' off!" You moaned quietly.

"What was that princess?" Niall teased looking at you from between your thighs, his calloused fingers holding onto them, squeezing tightly as he waited for you to speak again. "Niall, please just take them off!" you spoke again, more clearly this time. "Whatever you want." He whispered lowering his head to your wet heat.
He pulled your panties down swiftly, throwing them over his shoulder without a care. You squirmed in anticipation as you felt his warm breathe blowing against your clit. "Shit..!" you cried out his his tongue pressed flat against your core, licking long slow strips up your slit.
Your eyebrows creased in pleasure as he flicked his tongue against you fast, and skillfully. "Niall fuck!" you screamed when you felt his tongue plunge into you, moving in and out of you. Your hips bucked onto his tongue that was working wonders. His big hands gripped at your hips stilling them, but pressing them down harder into his mouth, loving the taste of you.
"Jesus, Ni! Stop, I'm close.." You whimpered feeling your stomach swirl. Niall let go of your hips but puts his hands to other use as he plunged his long, slim fingers into you. Your mouth opened in a sent cry as your hands tangled in his hair, tugging sharply. Niall moaned against your clit sending vibrations throughout you.
"Christ!" you yelled as your body quaked, shaking from you orgasm. Your legs clasped tightly around Niall's head, him still licking intently, letting you ride out your high. You breathed heavily as you finally lay still, letting go of Niall's hair.
He kissed up your body until he was face to face with you. "Now let me check those hands."
______________________

I miss you guys so much! Wattpad was my first writing outlet to get my work out there and you guys make me so happy with all your support, so thank you for all the reads and votes, I honestly cant believe it.
I know I don't post a lot anymore but if you go follow me on Tumblr @ username 'Laurynarry' and message me on there I'll follow you back!

Love you! 6+ votes & 3 comments for next update!