pure (Harry Smut)

"Hey Harry, do you wanna play a game?" You asked your brown haired best friend who was sitting on the couch. "Yeah sure, what game" he asked sitting up straighter to look at you. "Too Hot" you spoke smirking at him. 

"Y/N, umm, Isn't that game kind of sexual? I mean, not that I don't wanna do sexual things with you because I do-wait fuck that came out wrong shit Y/N I'm sorry I-" you cut him off with a laugh.

"C'mon Harry! It'll be fun, don't you trust me?" You asked giving him a look that could make anyone melt. He just nodded. "Good" you spoke clapping your hands and grabbing his hands leading him to your bedroom. He'd been in there countless time but this was first time he felt nervous about it. Little did you know Harry had been nursing a crush on you for almost a year, and you the same for him. 

You pushed Harry back onto the bed, straddling him. You two had been having a lazy day so he was in nothing but boxers and wife beater, while you were sporting a cropped, gray top that showed off your stomach and tight boy shorts.

"Go" you whispered, sending Harry a smirk, before you began forcefully grinding your center on his dick that hardened almost instantly at the friction. "Oh fuck" he whispered in a broken voice letting his hips rise up to meet yours frantically. The second you felt him pushing up against you, your breathe hitched as your mind hazed over with lust. You wanted nothing more than for him to fuck you into the mattress at that moment. 

Your crotch's rubbed together feverishly; both of you swearing repeatedly as the intense please made your stomachs swirl. It felt so good you didn't know if your body wanted it to stop or just more and more. 

You knew you were close as your legs shook, "Shit! Oh shit Y/N! If you don't stop I'm gonna come right here and now.." He groaned. "That's the idea" breathed out, rotating your hips on his slowly. "So fucking hot" he moaned loudly finally letting his fingers dig into your hips pushing you down onto him harder. "Ohhh, fuck Harry, yeah yeah yeah." You moaned as you hit your high. "You won, I'm your slave now yeah, what do you want?" He asked panting as he came down from ecstasy. "I want you to fuck me"

"Your wish is my command," he spoke looking at you, clearly not having a problem with your request at all. "But Harry?," you quipped grabbing his wrist. "Yeah" he asked raising an eyebrow at you. "I'm a virgin" you whispered biting your lip. "I am too, so I promise we'll take it slow, now how about we go clean ourselves up yeah?" You nodded and followed him into the bathroom.

He kissed you on the lips softly, pulling your top from over your head. His index finger traced the swell of your breasts as he kissed down your neck, causing soft moans to fall from your lips at the light touches that turned you on so much. He looked into your eyes and you knew he was asking for permission to take your bra off. You nodded and he reached behind you unsnapping the clasp and letting the garment fall to the floor with a soft thud. He bit his lip as he stared at your boobs looking hesitant and you let out a low laugh as you grabbed his hands in yours and placed them on your breast.

You gasped as he began massaging them softly and he looked so innocent as he worked you body in ways you never imagined that he, your best friend; ever would. He leaned his head into the crook of your neck, nipping softly.

You groaned threading your fingers into his thick brown hair as he licked your sweet spot.

He stopped for moment and turned on the shower. He turned his attention back to you, he pulled down your boy shorts smoothly before removing his own boxers. You tried not stare at his member but he was so big and you felt yourself become a little bit nervous. Harry lifted you up and placed you into the shower.

He lathered up a washcloth with your apple scented body wash and began cleaning your body. This had to be the most sensual thing you'd ever experienced and you savored every moment of it, once he was done you washed him, being sure to take your time. You let the warm water run over your body, the beads of water running across your skin rinsing you off. He cut the water off before carrying you back into the bedroom. He tossed you on the bed, "Ooo I'm about to dive in" he sang playfully before climbing on top you. "You ready?" He asked lining himself up with your entrance.

You nodded and closed your eyes. Harry slowly inched his way into you and your eyes flew open as you felt a pop. Your hand covered you mouth to prevent a pained scream from leaving your lips. Harry had his eyes closed, with his eyebrows knit together in concentration. His whole body was shaking and you knew he needed to move.

"Move" you whispered out, taking deep breathes to calm your self down. Harry slowly thrust into you as he let out a throaty moan. "Fuck, this is amazing" he murmured, pushing into you again. He opened his eyes and saw the pained look on your face and a wave of guilt crossed him. "Do you want to stop?" He asked stilling his movements, wiping the few tears from your eyes.

You shook your head, "It'll get better right?" You asked looking up at his flushed face. "I promise" he spoke kissing your lips. He began moving in and out of you again and slowly but surely the pain began to fade. You let out a quiet groan as pleasure began to invade your body.

Harry picked up his pace, his hips snapping forward. "Yes yes yes! Harry!" You screamed as he hammered into you. The pain had subsided to a mere sting and the pleasure was overwhelming. "Fuck, Y/N, so fucking tight!" He swore. You knew you wouldn't last long and you let his name fall from your lips repeatedly as you came for the second time tonight. Harry thrusted a few more times before his jaw fell slack as pulled out and came all over abdomen.

He collapsed next to you, completely out of breathe. "Y/N, please be mine" he spoke hardly above a whisper. "Of course"

______________________________________

        Damn y'all its been almost a month! I've missed you my lovelies, Thank you so much for all your support and I honestly can't express in words how much it means to me that you all like my writing! Anyways, this was kinda corny but whateva I hope you like it! Pleeeeeaaasssseee comment feedback guys! (Sorry for weird spacing lmao)

PS: I've been working on the requests that are long overdue but I'm honestly stuck. I've started all of them but then I just freeze up and can't write anymore and I have soooo many ideas. It's sucky tbh.

I can't be mad though because its Liam's birthday!! I can't believe my baby is 21!

Love you all xxx

25+ votes & please at least 3 comments!