Prom Night (Louis Imagine For Jasmine)

"You know you really do look amazing tonight Jazzy" Louis spoke into my ear biting his lip at the end of his sentence. I better look good, it's my senior prom for goodness sakes. "Thank Louis, you look damn amazing yourself" I whispered back smirking.

"Why is it that I find it incredibly hot when you swear?" He asked smiling to himself. "Cause I've got the Magic touch." I winked. Wow. I just realized how sexual that sounded. "You know you shouldn't say those things Jasmine" Louis muttered pulling me closer to him.

"I only speak the truth" I replied batting my eyelashes. "How bout you show me" he continued.

"Louis were at a school dance! Emphasis on the 'school' part." I exclaimed.

"Since when did you care?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Pfft, I do NOT care who said that" I spoke looking around trying to play it cool ruffling my black hair that I had teased a bit. Louis just gave me a knowing look.

"I'm serious" I whined quietly trying not to be heard because then people would ask what was wrong and well that'd be just awkward. "Please Jazzy?" He pouted sticking out his bottom lip that I just wanted to take between mine and....woah, imma stop now.

"Fuck it" I said dragging Louis towards the exit. "No home is too far away! Over here" he whisper shouted pulling me in the opposite direction towards the...janitors closet?!?

!!!!!!SMUT SMUT SMUT!!!!!

As soon as we got inside the small space Louis had me against the wall. He started kissing my neck his fingers at the hem of my long dress pulling it up revealing my dark brown combat boots (Sorry if you wouldn't actually wear combat boots but the first thing I thought of when I heard 'BadAss' is combat boots so I wanted to incorporate them Lol.)

"Your so damn sexy" Louis spoke before sitting me on a low shelf that I didn't even know was there. He pulled down my under wear and began rubbing my clit in slow circles only putting pressure in all the right places. He inserted one finger into me thrusting it in and out curling his finger at the end.

He added another finger and pumped even faster making me let out a string of groans and curse words.

Louis buried his face into my cleavage nipping at the

uncovered skin leaving love bites wherever.

I felt my self getting close and suddenly Louis stopped moving his fingers. He pulled them out and licked them clean keeping eye contact with me the whole time. It was fucking hot, and if even slightly possible I felt myself get even more wet.

I figured I should reward him for his work and started taking off his belt.

I pulled down his pants along with his boxers taking his member in my hands.

I slowly began pumping him, moving my hands back and forth at a steady rate. He moaned a throaty moan and I loved that moan so I sped up a bit flicking my wrist. "Jas-Jasmine y-you have t-to stop, I'm g-gonna cum" he muttered leaning his head back.

But I didn't stop I kept going. He pulled me up and before I had time to question him he slammed all of him into me making me let out a strangled screamed.

"Shhh" he mumbled placing a hand over my mouth. Normally I would've licked it but I did not want the whole school to know about my 'sexual activities'. He thrusted into me harder and harder every time.

The sound of skin slapping and Louis soft moans could be heard echoing around the small room. I felt my body get limp and that familiar tightening in the pit of my stomach.

"Lou I'm cl-" "Me too babe" he cut me off continuing to thrust. I tightened around him and let myself go. I felt him twitch inside me and he coated my insides. Everything was pure bliss.

Until I heard a knock on the door.

Louis and I scrambled to get our clothes on; which was extremely hard because my legs were like jello. Louis opened the door to reveal a red in the face principal O'Connor. Shit.

"Office.Now." He spoke in a stiff voice. Hehe Stiff. Back to seriousness. I walked out of the closet beet red in the face with my head hanging down, Louis close behind me. Almost everyone in the room was starring at us with knowing eyes.

I felt Louis' hand on my lower back. "Show those beautiful brown eyes" he whispered into my ear. And that's what I did. We strutted outta that bitch like we owned the shit.

--------------------------------

(A/N) Hay Gurl Hay! Ok so I hope you like it Jasmine! If there's something you want me to change let me know! And I know I keep writing these from first person point of view but It just seems weird to write stuff like 'as you did this' but then have a name. If you want yours written like that let me know though. I do this for you guys so I obviously want you to enjoy it!

Bye darlings! Love you lots! Thank you for all the votes. I honestly appreciate a lot!