Cold As Ice (Louis Smut)

"Louis what the hell! I asked you to fill up the ice trays last night!" I screamed when I opened the freezer to find the ice trays empty.
"It's fucking burning up outside! I don't wanna drink warm water!" I whined slamming the freezer door shut, hearing it rattle as the contents got thrown around.

"Calm down! If you want something cold to drink so damn bad I'll just go buy you something" he replied running his fingers through his hair.

"No Louis, it's not just about that! I asked you to do something simple and you couldn't just do it! It would've taken two fucking minutes!"

Louis slammed his hands down on the counter, his breathing heavy, making me jump a bit. He shoved past me, opening the freezer door and grabbing the trays. "I'M FILLING UP THE FUCKING ICE TRAYS! SO SHUT UP, CALMN DOWN, AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH" He yelled at me filling the trays up and placing them in the freezer.

"Are you happy now?" He asked me, eyes squinted. "You're unbelievable, I'm going out" I spoke grabbing my purse off a nearby chair and leaving out. I sat in my car for a few moments, pretending to not see Louis throwing things around the living room through my windshield.

--

I took a deep breathe as I entered the house. I had been gone from noon to nine. I smiled when I noticed Louis had picked up everything he tossed earlier.

I sighed when I saw Louis wasn't in bed yet. I put my purse down on the nightstand and stripped myself of my clothes, pulling on one of Louis Tshirts I saw hanging out of the dresser. Once I was settled in the bed and had closed my eyes I heard Louis' heavy footsteps.

I sat up to look at him and my heart clenched because I really did love him and I didn't want to go to sleep angry, especially over something so stupid. "I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't of yelled like that earlier. I was being a bitch an-" "Shhh" he cut me off, climbing onto the bed. "Louis, I was trying to apologize.." I trailed off as he straddled my hips, placing a cup on the nightstand. "Trust me love, I don't deserve one. Especially not after what I'm about to do to you" he whispered before placing a peck to my lips.

"Take your, well, my shirt off" he smirked. I obeyed his order and laid back down. "Be real quiet for me lovely" he spoke grabbing something out of the cup I recognized as ice. His eyes stared into mine as he dragged the cool cube over my lips and down my neck, I hissed at the cold but his eyes just moved to watch the water trail down onto my chest.

He let it melt in the space between my collarbones before grabbing another one. I watched the smile grow on his face as he trailed it over the swell of my breasts but my eyes flew shut and my back arched as he let it run over my hard nipple over and over. He pulled it to the valley between my breast before giving the other nipple the same treatment.

"Louis" I let his name fall from my lips as he rolled my nipple between his calloused fingers before attaching his warm mouth, sucking on the bud. He pulled away and bit a my lower lip before speaking. "I thought I told you to be quiet?"

I just lay watching him as he grabbed a third ice cube. He kissed down my stomach, letting the ice follow the path of his lips; spending extra time at the skin directly above my now wet heat. "Please Louis, c'mon. I'm sorry" I whined, squirming beneath him.
I knew he was enjoying this when his breathing became heavier. He plopped the small remains of the ice into his mouth, before placing his mouth on my clit, sucking and making sure I could feel the ice.

"Shitshitshit Louis.." I groaned as his cold tongue ran up and down my slit. And It was the most mind blowing feeling when his icy tongue plunged inside of me, moving in and out.
A constant string of moans left my mouth and my hands tangled in his feathery hair, tugging. My eyes rolled back at the moan that left his mouth sending vibrations all through me.

"Close" was all I could mutter out as my thighs quaked, legs wrapped around his neck. Louis seemed to take my pending orgasm as encouragement when he rolled his tongue back up to my clit, licking over it and then sticking two finger into me, pumping them in and out. Curling them with every thrust, hitting my g-spot every time. "Fuuuuuck" I drawled out as my orgasm hit, my walls clenching around his fingers.

I struggled to catch my breathe as Louis licked me clean and trailed kisses up my stomach and then kissing me on my lips. "Don't wind down now, we're not finished" he growled against my lips. He tugged down his shorts and pulled on a condom. He then lifted my legs to wrap around his waist.

"Louis fuck, fucking hell" I cried out when he thrusted into me, gripping my thighs. I panted as he pounded into me, giving me his all. His bottom lip pulled between his teeth and his eyebrows knitted together.

His eyes opened to look down at me as he lifted my leg over his shoulder, getting a deeper angle. I felt the pleasure building in my toes and the tingling travel all throughout me. My hands wrapped around his neck tugging at the short hairs there earning a long moan from him.

"Louis fuck, I'm gonna come" I shouted as my second orgasm built, a burn in the pit of my stomach. "Shit. Me too" Louis groaned, his hand coming down onto the mattress to hold himself up beside my head. He leaned down to kiss me as my orgasm crashed over me, a tsunami of pleasure rushing through every nerve in my body. I tightened around his throbbing cock, my chest coming up to press against his. He came inside of me, pulling the condom off before collapsing on the bed next to me.

"You should probably go refill the ice tray now" I joked, my breathe still coming back to me and Louis just laughed. "Not a chance. Especially if this gets to happen every time I don't."
_____________________
I'M SWEATING WHY DID I WRITE THIS?¿ OH YEAH, BECAUSE I LOST ALL MY DAMN REQUESTS BC I JUST GOT A NEW IPOD THE OTHER DAY BUT ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU. VOTE BECAUSE ANGRY LOUIS

15+ votes & 5 comments for next update lovelies