Chapter 23

It's been a few days since I last seen Axel or spoken to him. He told me loved me. He's the first person to ever say those words me to.

I just hate the situation we were in. I'm failing my classes because of all the time we spend together. I'm with him so much I don't have time to do my work.

So when Mr. Steven asked me to help him out I agreed because he said he would give me extra credit. I need it to or I'll have to retake his class again.

When we're in class I hold myself back to not look behind me to see if he's there.

At night I can't help but cry. I've never missed someone so much like I miss him. I told him I loved him.

I do.

Now I know why people fall in love. It's beautiful. What's not so beautiful is being heartbroken over them. He needs to understand that he can't talk to me that way. He kicked me out.

He's supposed to love me not hurt me. I'm making my way to my last class to help Mr. Steven grade papers.

I open the door and see him at his desk all ready grading papers.

"Hi." I say softly. He looks up looking surprised to see me.

"Daisy, what are you doing here?" I make my way up to his desk and take a seat in front of him.

"I came to help you." I say with a weak smile. "I still can right?"

"Always." He smiles.

For the next hour I grade all the papers he' has given me. This whole time I keep thinking about Axel as well. I check my phone and see it's six already.

"That's enough for today." He says putting his stuff away. "Want to get something to eat?" Thinking about it now I haven't been eating enough since Axel and I had our fight.

"Maybe another time." I smile up at him getting my stuff.

"I'll hold you to it." I make my way out of his class room and I see Axel standing by a building with flowers and talking to a girl.

My heart drops at the sight of him with someone else. He moved on so quickly. I look away from him and start making my way to my dorm.

The whole walk there I think to myself how easily it was for him to move on. He told me he loved now he's with someone else?

I open my door and I'm taken back from what I'm seeing.

In the middle of my room is a table with food and drinks.

Who did this?

"Daisy?" I turn around and see Axel standing at my door with a bouquet of roses. By the looks of it he ran here.

"You did this?" My voice cracks and he nods.

"I'm going to earn your forgiveness back, and I won't stop apologizing ever for what I did." He hands me my roses and I look down to them.

I no longer can hold back my tears. There happy tears.

"Thank you." I whisper. I look at him, I put the roses on my bed and throw myself in his arms. "I've missed you."

"God, I've missed you so much more. You don't know how hard it was to give you your space." He squeezes me.

"I love you so much beautiful. So Fucken much it hurts not having you near me." We let go of each other but he grabs my hand and leads me to a chair.

He pulls it out for me and I sit down. He really is becoming my first to everything. I don't mind it at all. He takes a seat as well and just looks at me with a sad smile.

"I truly am sorry baby." He grabs my hand from under the table. "Get your extra credit, I trust you one hundred percent. But if he even makes you a little uncomfortable you tell me."

" I will."

Once we finish eating this amazing pasta we lay down in my bed.

"Daisy?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I've never been a girlfriend before.

"I'd love to." I smile up at him.