Chapter 25

"So what are we doing for your birthday?" Lexi asks.

"Nothing." I say. I've never celebrated my birthday before and I don't care to.

"We can do something small just the four of us." I look up at her from my bed.

"What would we do?" She jumps out of bed and makes her way to mine.

"We could go have dinner after we're done with our classes or a club. Up to you."

"I like the sound of dinner." I say with a smile.

"Yay! We need to go dress shopping!"

We are currently at the mall dress shopping. My birthday is tomorrow and I don't think I ever told Axel.

In my hand I have the dress I'm going to buy. It's a black spaghetti strap dress that's going to be up to my thighs. I also got a pair of black high heals to go with it.

"Daisy?" I turn around and see it's my professor.

"Professor Steven. Hi." I say.

"Oh come on, just Steven. That's a nice dress." He points to it.

"Yeah." I say a little awkward.

"Have you tried it on yet? You know make sure it fits." I shake my head.

"No but it's my size." I let out a little chuckle.

"Oh common try it out." He reaches out and touches my shoulder. I look around looking for Lexi. Where are you?

"If you try it on for me I'll buy it for you." He smirks at me and I swallow hard feeling so uncomfortable.

"Daisy I'm ready!" Lexi comes from behind him and I feel an instant relief. "Oh hi professor." Lexi says sounding a little weird.

"Hello Lexi. We'll I should get going see you girl in class." Then he walks away.

"Okay? What the hell was that?" She looks at me and I tell her everything.

"He wants to fuck you." She simply says.

"Does not." We make our way to up our dorm.

"He so does Daisy!" She unlocks our door. "He wants to fuck your brains out." We both stop in our tracks when we see Axel and Andrew siting on our beds.

I look at Axel and see his jaw clenched.

"Who wants to fuck your brains out besides me love?" I look at Lexi but she doesn't meet my eyes.

"We'll...Andrew and I have plans bye!" She bolts out our room and Andrew follows behind her shaking his head.

"I'm not going to repeat myself again Daisy." I close the door behind me putting my shopping bags down.

"I pumped into Mr. Steven." Then I proceed to explain to him what happened.

"Mhm." Is all he says.

I walk up to him grabbing his hand.

"Your not upset with me right?" He shakes his head.

"Not at you, just him. I would say to stay away from him but I don't think that an option since he is your professor."

"I'm going to stop helping him grade papers." He looks up at me surprised.

"You don't have to baby. I know you need the credit." He takes my hand.

"You we right about him and I should have listened when you first told me. It just took me a while to see it to."

                                      ••••

"Daisy please stay after class." Mr.Steven says.

I sit down and wait for everyone to leave. Once everyone is gone I make my way to his desk.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"Not at all actually. But let me just make this clear." He coughs clearing his throat.
"You're going to dump that little obsessed boyfriend of yours today or I will fail you. Your also going to help with a little extra things in class. If you know what I mean."

Shocked.

Speechless is what I was.

The way he just said all these things

"What makes you think I'll do what you ask?" He smirks.

"Because I did my homework. You need to pass this class and if don't you'll have to do this year all over again and you can't afford that now can you?"

"Why are you doing this?" My eyesight starts to blur.

He walks up to running his finger through my hair. "Because I saw your first." He whispers into my ear. "Now. Did I make myself clear?" I nod.