Chapter 12

Axels pov

I don't let her second guess what we're about to do. I kiss her. I finally fucken kiss her and it has me seeing starts.

I lay her down on her bed without breaking our kiss. I pin both her hands above her head. Our kissing becomes so heated. My body feels like it's on fire.

It's never been this way with anyone. Only with her. She starts rubbing her body on my leg that's between here's. I break the kiss looking at her and see the desire in her eyes.

I can't help but bit my lip from how beautiful she looks underneath me. I let go of her hands and start pulling down her shorts along with her thong.

The girls I've slept with have their whole cunt shaved off but not my Daisy, no. She has a triangle perfect shaved right above her pussy lips and I love it.

I start kissing my way down her body. I brag on of her tits brining it to my mouth while I massage the other one. She's trying so hard not to moan loud so it makes it even sexier for her to try to hold it in.

I switch to the other breast giving it the same attention. I kiss down her stomach and I see the goosebumps on her.

I fix myself between her legs putting them over my shoulder. I look at her one more time then I latch onto her sweet pussy. I want to make her feel so good. I want to be the best she's ever had.

Because as of right now she's the best I've had and I haven't even been inside her.

"Oh fuck...Axel don't stop." I swirl my tongue right on her clit and bring two fingers putting them into her pussy. Her hand reaches out and grab my hair pushing me into her pussy.

She comes all over my mouth and I let her ride out her orgasm. I continue to lick her and her body starts shaking.

"No more." She giggles. "It's sensitive." I give her pussy her kiss before getting on my knees and start unbuttoning my jeans. Her eyes are on me the whole time.

My dick flys out hitting my belly button and I'm waiting to get a reaction out of her from how big I know I am but nothing.

I step out of my jeans taking off my shirt as well.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." I tell her.

"I hope so. With a thing that big your going to destroy my pussy." There's the compliment I wanted. "Condom?"

"You're not on the pill?" Please be on the pill.

"I am but have you gotten checked?" I look at her confused.

"I've never had sex with anyone without a condom Daisy. You'd be my first. I can use one if you really want me to but I hope you don't."

"I trust you." Is all she said and I've loved hearing her say that.

I thrust into her pussy so hard no being able to wait any longer. "Fuck. Your so perfect."

"Oh god." She moans in my ear.

"Turn around." I don't let her take her time I grab her from the waist turning her onto her stomach having her on her hands and knees.

"You have such a perfect ass." I slap it making her moan. "You like that shit baby?" She nods and I slap it again.  I thrust into her pussy at a rhythm. I feel so close to coming so I pull out not wanting to come just yet.

I sit on her bed pulling her onto my lap.

"Ride me." She pops herself on a squat position over my lap sliding down my dick slowly. "Your driving me crazy Daisy." She smirks.

My hands go on her ass helping her move up and down. My fingers dig into her ass cheeks. She was fucking me in this moment. I could tell she was getting tried so I switch our position again.

I was now standing on the floor. I pulled her waist towards me having let gets over my waist. I thrusted into her so hard and deep.

"Axel...I'm coming." She moans throwing her head back.

"Me to." I say out of breath. Then I explode. I swear I saw fucken stars, the galaxy shit the the whole universe.

I stay there inside her for a few minutes trying to catch our breaths. Pulling out of her I make my way to her restroom to clean myself up.

I grab one of her towels wetting the end of it and making my way back to her. She's still on her back with her eyes closed.

I start cleaning my come and saliva from her thighs. "You don't have to do that. I can do it." She tried to get the towel out of my hand.

"I got it." I say with a smile and she returns it. She reaches for for a shirt that covers her body and I start changing as well.

In this moment I don't know if I should stay or leave. She's getting under her covers ready to go to sleep.

"Thanks for that." She says softly.

"Anytime." I make my way to her bed and giving her another kiss.

"Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow." I give her one last kiss on her forehead. By the time I'm closing the door she asleep. I've never wanted to stay and cuddle with anymore.

I'm so fucken screwed.

___________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed that!

I'm not really good at writing smut but there y'all go! 😈