Epilogue

Axels pov

Four years later

"I love your ass." I whisper into my fiancés ear.

"I know. You showed me just how much an hour ago." She kisses my lips.

We are currently at our best friends wedding, Andrew and Lexi. Daisy is is so happy for her friend to finally be tying the knot with the love of her life. Lexi and Andrew broke up a few years back for about four months until Andrew heard that Lexi went out on a date. He had broken up with her because he thought they were still young and need to be more out there and enjoy life.

Clearly Andrew regretted his decision after Lexis date and begged her to get back together. Lexi made him work for it though. For about a month Andrew followed her around campus like a lost puppy apologizing to her.

After they got back together a year later he proposed. She said yes, clearly.

I proposed to my beautiful fiancé a year ago. I wanted to wait until we finished college. In the middle of our junior year we got a place together. My dad was nice enough to help us get it. Life with Daisy has been amazing since the day i meet her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She says gabbing my chin.

"I love you." I say in a very serious tone.

"And i love you." She says back to me.

"I want us to start trying to have a baby." She nearly spits out her drink.

"Axel are you sure?"

"Yes." I don't hesitate to answer. She's it for me. She has been since the day I first saw her. She's my life my whole world.

"I thought you wanted to get married first?"

"We can elope tomorrow or something."

"No!" I frown.

"What the fuck do you mean no?"

"I want to have a wedding like this Axel." She look around the room. I relax. For a second I thought she didn't want to marry me.

Daisy had gotten so close with my family ever since I introduced them to her. They instantly loved her.  Why wouldn't they? She's fucking amazing.

I just hate that on our wedding day she won't have any of her family there. Even though she always tells me that I'm her family and that she only needs me.

I'm thankful that Lexi and Daisy are very close still. She'll always have Lexi by her side.

"Come with me." I grab her hand and I make my way to an empty room. I lock it behind me and I push Daisy to a wall. "Lift up your dress." I command.

She doesn't question me and I love that. She's down to do anything with me no matter where we are.

I get down on my knees in front of her giving her pussy a kiss. I move her panties to the side and run my tongue up and down her slit.

"Oh god." She moans throwing her head back. Her hand goes straight to my hair. "Axel." She moans.

"I love when you moan my name baby. Only ever mine." I suck on her clit hard. She looks down at me and I know she's about to come in my mouth.

I wink at her and I continue sucking and twirling my tongue.

"Right there baby don't stop." She cry's out and comes. I let her ride out her orgasm while I slowly continue licking her pussy. I run my hands up and down her thighs.

I get back on my feet and she fixes her dress while she blushes.

"I hope no one heard me." She says shyly.

"I'll kill them." I say.

"Sure." She pats my chest.

"I would!" I frown. She laughs and walks out. What the fuck?

She messes with my self esteem but I can't help but fall more in love with her. I cant wait to get her pregnant and give her the family she deserves because she deserves so much more than I've given her. Everyday by her side is a blessing and I couldn't ask for anything more. But i will get her pregnant.

Just thinking about a mini Daisy running our in our home warms my heart. I thank god every day that ii crossed paths with this beautiful women. I would be nothing in this world if it wasn't for her. The love she shows me everyday is more than i can ask for.

"I cant wait for the day i get to call you my wife." I say to her. Were on the dance floor dancing to a slow song.

"We've come a long way haven't we?" She lays her head on my chest while my hands on are her waist.

"And we still have forever and more."
________________________________________

THE END!!

I really hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as i did!

Thank you guys are the votes and the comments!

I appreciate every single one of you! Until next time!! 🥰