Chapter 21

Lexi and I are getting ready for this club we're going to tonight. I decide to straighten my hair and I didn't realize how long it is. It goes down to my butt.

Lexi let me borrow this beautiful red strapless dress. It ends right to my thigh and I swear someone's going to see up there. She assures me they won't.

I just hope Axel likes it. Lexi did my makeup, something I would never do but it looks really good.

The boys are supposed to pick us up in about five minutes so I grab my bag, wallet, and phone.

I never did this back home. I never gave myself the day off or let myself enjoy something.

We make our way down stairs to meet the guy. There already waiting for us leaning on the hood of the car. I lock eyes with Axel waiting for his reaction.

I instantly see the lust in them. "Fuck me Daisy. I'm going to fuck up a lot of guys today because of this dress." He wraps an arm around my waist and the other does straight to my ass.

"It's a good thing you can fight right?" He bits his lip smiling.

"Don't go wondering around by yourself. You hear me?" I nod giving him a kiss.

                                               ••••

"Don't take drinks from anyone. Just Andrew and I. Am I clear?" Axel look right into my eyes waiting for me to reply.

"What if there cute?" I joke but clearly he doesn't find me funny. His hand makes it's way to my ass. He grabs a good handful and leans into my ear.

"You think your funny?" I look at him and the look on his face makes me drop my smirk.

I'm sure once I get home and see my panties I'll be wet from his tone. This Authority voice of his is becoming my favorite.

"No." I whisper.

"Do I make myself clear?" I nod because I can't trust my voice. "Good."

We sit around in a booth talking and enjoy ourselves. I've never been one to dance but today I might just let loose.

"Dance with me?" I ask Axel.

"I don't dance baby." I make a sad face but it doesn't work.

"Lexi dance with me?" She looks up at me while she's taking a sip from her drink and nodes.

I get up pull my dress down a bit, I grab her hand and make our way to the dance floor. There's a few people dancing, some with partners the others with groups of friends.

I know Axel is looking at me but I make sure not to look at him. I let go of lexis hand running then up my body and through my hair. I move my hips to the music my head falling back.

I feel Lexis hand on my hips so I put mine on her shoulders. With her hands she turns me around and puts her body closer to mind. I rub my ass on her front losing myself in the music.

"Axel hasn't taken his eyes off you." She whispers in my ear. I turn to look at her and mouth 'good'.
After a few sounds Lexi disappears without me noticing.

I continue dancing and feel some hands on my hips. Axel cologne hits my nose and I know it's him. I dance for a few more minutes when Axel walks in front of me.

My eyes widen and I turn to see who the hell I was dancing with this whole time. I push his hands away and look at Axel.

He looks beyond pissed.

"This the shit you want to play?" I shake my head.

"I thought it was you. I swear." I try to reach for his hands but he pulls away. "Axel I swear to you I thought it was you. He's wearing the same cologne you wear." He stares at me and by the looks of it he's contemplating if he believes me or not.

"Always check. I don't care if you think it's me turn and always check. Got it?" I nod.

"I'm sorry." He reaches to me and hugs me.

"Your so getting it tonight." He grabs my ass making me bite my bottom lip. "And that's enough dancing for you." He grabs my hand and pulls me back to our seats. 

After and hour of talking and drinking I make my way to the restroom alone. I do my business and head out when someone stops me by grabbing my hand.

I pull my hand away and see that it's Mr. Steven. "Hi Daisy." He says while his eyes roam my body.

"Professor." I say with a small smile. His eyes are on my legs and I pull my dress down feeling uncomfortable.

"You look beautiful dancing tonight."

"Thanks." I whisper looking down at my feet.

"Are you alone?" He ask and I'm about to shake my head.

"No. She isn't." Axel says from behind me.