Chapter 18

Axels pov

Things have been so perfect with Daisy. We've been having amazing sex, she makes me laugh like no other. But I want to make her officially mine.

She says I've been her first to a lot of things and I plan to. Now I have to plan a perfect date and ask her to be my girlfriend.

She's currently in her last class and I'm waiting for her to come out. I have a bouquet of Daisy's for her and her favorite tea.

She's the last one to come out with her professor. They stop in front today the door and face each other talking. He locks the door behind him and reaches out touching Daisy on her arm.

He leaves it there a little to long. I make my way up to them and Daisy sees me first. The second she sees me she smiles making me feel good.

Her professor turns around and by the looks of it he didn't like me interrupting there little talk.

"Hi baby." I say making it clear that she's taken. She walks up to me giving me a hug that I really appreciate.

"I'll see you tomorrow Daisy? Text me if anything changes." She nods to him and he walks away.

"Why do you have his number?" I ask.

"He offered me to help him out with some stuff for extra credit. He asked me if I can come in tomorrow night." She says casually.

"Isn't that a little weird? I mean why at night?" I keep my hand on her waist as we make our way to my car.

"Not sure but it is kinda late now that you mentioned it. I'll just text him and let him know if we can do it earlier." I open the door for her letting her get in.

"He was being a little touchy. Don't you think?" I ask her closes the door behind me.

"Axel. He's my professor." I hate that she can be a little naive. "He's not like that."

"Fine." I hand her the flowers and her tea.

"For me?" She looks surprised.

"Who else would they be for?" I ask with a smile.

"No one's ever given me flowers before." Her voice breaks. I pull her in over the consult to hug her.

"We'll be ready because I'll be giving you more than just flowers." I say into her hair.

"I really appreciate it Axel." She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. I give her a kiss and once i break it I face forward and see her professor looking at us from a distance.

I know he's after my girl and he he's fucken delusional if he thinks anything will ever happen between them.

I drive her up to her dorm since she has to work tonight. We lay in her bed until she has to go to work and like always I take her. I give her a goodbye kiss and head to my house to get homework done.

                                            ••••

I'm parked outside of Daisy work. I usually text her and let her know but I wanted to surprise her today. Before making my way here I got her a box of chocolate covered strawberries.

I want her to fall in love with me. Just how I'm falling for her. You'd think I'm scared to fall for her but I'm not.

She's it for me. I know it. I've had my fun and after Daisy come into my life I don't want to go back to how I was living.

There's thirty minutes left of her shift so I make my way inside with the box of strawberries. I hope the door and hear her laughing. My first thought is she's here with a coworker.

But it's not.

Her professor is sitting at one of the closest tables to her while she cleans. For some reason I hate that she's laughing with him. I want all her laughs and smiles for me only.

"Axel?" She seems taken back by me being here. "I didn't think you were coming to get to tonight." She walks over to me and I bend down to give her a kiss.

"I wanted to surprise you." I hand her the box of strawberries.

"I've never has these before."

"Glad to be the first you try them with." I wink at her. Her professor coughs from behind her and I roll my eyes.

"Axel this is my professor Mr. Steven Professor Steven this is my boyfriend Axel." I felt so proud in that moment. Her calling me her boyfriend felt like the best fucken thing.

"Nice to meet you Axel." Yet his voice says other wise.

"Likewise." I say shaking his hand.

"I guess that mean you have a ride home. Again if you ever find yourself not having one you can always give me a call."

"Not necessary." I say.

"But thank you." Daisy adds.

"See you in class." He gives her a smile and she returns it.

Once he's gone i turn to face her and she clearly doesn't see how weird that was.

"Daisy."

"I know what your going to say. But he isn't like that Axel. He cares about all his students the same." She goes back to cleaning up.

"Why was he here?" I lean over the bar.

"He came to get coffee. He didn't know I worked here until tonight."

"Daisy you really can't be this stupid to think he didn't know?" I freeze the second I finish my sentence.

"I'm not stupid Axel." She says in a sad tone. "You can go home. I'll walk." I shake my head.

"I'm not leaving."

"We'll I don't want to be near you right now. Please just go."

"Fine." I grab the box of strawberries and take them with me.

____________________________________