Chapter 8

Axel pov

Having a women in my arms has never felt so good. I admit. Im crushing on this girl and I hate it. I hate it because I know she isn't into me.

How fucked up is that? The girl I finally like doesn't like me back.

I was with Lucy and I couldn't stop thinking about Daisy. I went inside the house telling myself I was going to use the restroom but really I wanted to make sure she was okay.

I didn't see her anywhere but I saw that Joseph guy. I looked everywhere until I called Andrew. This fucker had gone back to the dorms to chill with Lexi.

So where the hell was Daisy? I told Andrew to text me her number and I told him I couldn't find her. He drove his ass back and that's when Daisy answered.

My blood boiled when she told me she was walking back to campus. What the hell was she thinking?

But now she's in my arms. Safe.

"The longer you stare the uglier I get." She whispers and I can't help but smile.

"Shut up." I look up at the rearview mirror and see Andrew smirking at me so flip him off. We're not to far from campus so I take advantage of having her this close because I know it won't happen again.

I tighten my hold on her trying to bring her closer and she doesn't say anything. She cuddles into me but I know it's because she's a little buzzed.

I can't help but close my eyes and enjoy her body on mine. I can only imagine how she would feel naked on my naked body.

I quickly get those thought out of my head because I feel myself getting hard.

"Hey we're here." I say softly. Andrew wastes no time getting off the car and going up stairs to get to Lexi. "Baby wake up."

"No." She mumbles. "I'm tried."

"I know so let's get you to your bed. I'm sure that's more comfortable." She shakes her head.

"Your the most comfortable person I've slept one." And with that my body tense. I'm no saint but I've never hated hearing anything more.

I hate that other guys have touched her the way I crave.

"Let's go." I get off the car and pull her to me. I'm such a hypocrite for being mad at her for sleeping with guys. But I can't fucken help it.

How many has she slept with? Does she have a boyfriend?

On our way up she keeps tripping on her feet so I pick her up bride style. She lays her head on my chest.

"You smell so good." Again a smile creeps up on my face. "Annnnndd your so cute."

"I am?" I chuckle.

"Mhm. The cutesssst." I scoff.

"I'm handsome. Not cute." She snorts. Fucken snorts. "Shut up Daisy." I say playfully.

"Make me shut up." She slurs.

"Oh I will with a fucken kiss so don't try me." That shuts her up and makes her blush.

"I'm to drink for this." She closes her eyes.

"Okay we're here." I try to put her on her feet but she doesn't let go.

"My bed. I can't walk." I shake my head.

"So spoiled."

"Only by you." She pokes my chest.

She's not wrong. If she lets me I would spoil her. I would have never done this with any other girl.

I open the door to her dorm and When I do Andrew is on top of Lexi making out. He jumps off her so fast and Lexi blushes so hard.

"Oh Lalala. Get it Lexi." Daisy says making us all laugh.

"Shut up." Lexi says all shy.

"Why is everyone being mean to me?" I look down at her and I swear I see tears.

"She's drunk." I mouth to Lexi and Andrew.

"No I'm not!" I walk her over to her bed laying her down but she doesn't let go of my shirt.

"Go to sleep." I whisper to her and I don't know what takes over me that I kiss her forehead. I put the covers over her body and she snuggled into them.

She looks so cute and comfortable. I look up at Lexi and Andrew and see them both grinning from ear to ear. 

"Shut up." I say rolling my eyes and going downstairs.

____________________________________