Chapter 26

I need to tell Axel. I just hope this doesn't backfire on me later. I'm still so confused as what he meant about seeing me first?

Now I truly know that Axel was right about my professor. I called Axel and told him to meet me at my dorm. I'm sure he think I'm going to end things with him by my tone.

My door is thrown open and by the looks of it Axel look a bit scared.

"Your not breaking up with me." He walks up to me hugging me tightly. I can't help but giggle a little bit. "It's not fucken funny Daisy. I know I've been a dick in the past but you've forgiven me. You can't leave me now."

"I'm not leaving you." I say softly running my fingers through his hair.

"Oh. Then why did you make it seem that way over the phone?" He picks his head up off my chest looking at me.

"You have to promise me you won't do anything stupid after I tell you." He looks at me confused. "Promise me Axel." I say in a serious tone.

"I promise. What the hell is going on?"

And I proceed to tell him everything that my professor told me. Axel is fuming he has been pacing back and forth for the last hour.

"We're not breaking up."

"I know that but what if we just pretend until school is over? We only have one month left." I suggest but clearly don't like it.

"No! I can't be away from you Daisy."

"We'll still see each other but only in our rooms and away from campus"

"I don't like this one bit Daisy." He shakes his head.

"Neither do I but I need to pass his class. And if I'm being completely honest I'm scared of him. What if he try's to do something because I didn't listen to him?" Like kill me. Or Axel.

"I'll kill him."

"Unless we try to get to catch him." I suggest.

"How?" He's going to hate me.

"I flirt with him or I couldn't sit on his lap?" He starts shaking his head with an evil smile.

"Axel just listen! I flirt with him and he'll flirt back, when I'm helping him grade papers and you come in with a teacher. He'll get fired." 

"I don't like this Daisy." He makes his way up to me.

"It's the only way because I'm not breaking up with you. No way." He gives me a small smile.

"Let me remind you why you never will." He kneels down in front of me pulling my pants down. He kisses the inside of my thighs. He shows me just why he is the best I've ver had.

****

"So How's Axel?" Mr. Steven ask. Since I've gotten here I've acted like I'm heart broken.

"I haven't seen him." I say in a fake sad voice.

"So you did what I asked I'm assuming?" I nod. "Come here." I turn up to see what the hell he means by come here?

"Where?" I ask confused. He rolls his chair back and pats his leg. Oh hell no.

"Someone can walk in." I say.

"I said come. Here." I swallow trying to act like I'm not scared. I put a fake small smile on my face and make my way over.

He grabs my hand pulling me down onto his lap. I let out a little gasp taken back. I'm no sitting on his lap with both my hands on his shoulders trying to keep him away.

"Your so gorgeous Daisy." He says looking at my lips and bits his bottom lip. He starts running his hands down my back. "Kiss me."

"I can't-"

"I said kiss me." He says more aggressive. What the hell do I do?

Would it be cheating if he kissed me? God I don't like this one bit. We didn't talk about me kissing him.

He grabs the back of my neck and slams dis lips against mine. I tried really hard to pull away but he is clearly stronger than me. He tries to slip his tongue in my mouth but I keep it closed trying to move my face.

"What the fuck!" I hear Axels voice. Mr. Steven finally lets me go and I look at him with disbelief and all he's doing is smiling.

"It's not what it looks like!" I say making my way to Axel. The look in his eyes crushes me.

"You fucking cheater." He says looking heart broken.

"No! He forced me Axel. I'm not a cheater you know I wouldn't do this please." Tears come down my cheeks as I'm begging him.

"Fuck you Daisy. Fuck you." He turns to walk away but I don't let him.

"Please believe me." I sob and he shakes his head.

"I can't believe I fell for you. We're done. We're so fucken done." He pushes me aside and walks out.

I'm left standing there crying with a broken heart. Then I feel Mr. Stevens hand on my shoulders.

"Your mine now."