Chapter 4

Axel pov

Usually after a party i wake up to a naked female beside me. Today is different though. After Daisy left my room i didn't leave. I stayed in bed and thought about her. Which is new because I never think about a girl this much. There's something about her girl. A part of me wants her to like me, even if it isn't in a romantic way.

She's driving me fucken crazy and she didn't do anything to me. It was her smart mouth. No one talks to me the way she did, the lady's usually try to dirty talk but not Daisy.

I make my way downstairs to see if the mess is cleaned up. Once i see it is I make my way to the a coffee shop not to far from campus. I get in my charger and make my way over. The whole way there im thinking about a short brunette girl.

I get out my car making my way to the coffeeshop there isn't much of a line and when its my turn to my surprise i see the girl that has been taking over every thought in my head.

"What can i get for you?" She asks and i look at her confused. She's  kidding right? "What can i get for you?" She asks again.

"Ill have a tall dark coffee please." I taking out my wallet to pay. I hand her my card and she runs it through giving it back to me. She hasn't even looked at me twice since I've gotten here.

"Here you go. Have a nice morning." She says handing the cup to me.

"Your kidding right?" I say not being able to contain myself.

"Excuse me?" She looks genuinely confused.

"Daisy common you don't  remember me?" The actual hell is going on. I don't know why it's bothering me so much that she doesn't remember me. "I let you use my restroom at the party?" I did i know i did.

"Oh right." I feel an instant relief. "Andrew right?"

What the fuck.

"No. It's Axel."

"Right. Have a good day." She says dismissing me and taking the next person them order. I stand there like an idiot until i finally make my way to my car.

                                        •••

Classes start in a few days and im not looking forward to because of all the homework well me assigned. Theirs another party tonight and Ive thought about staying home but I thought about maybe running into Daisy.

I debated about going to the coffee shop but last time was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever gone through. Fuck her for making me feel this way. Who the fuck does she think she is making me feel this way.

So here i am at the party looking for her. Fuck her. I don't see her anywhere but then i see her friend Lexi and for some reason my heart starts to race. The hell. I make my way over to her and Andrew but i don't see Daisy.

"Hey man." Andrew says.

"Sup." I look behind them looking for her even though I know she isn't here "alone tonight?" I ask Lexi trying to be cool about it.

"Yeah. Daisy worked a double and wanted to rest." I nod and act like i don't care. Knowing she's home gives me this ease. I stick around with them for a few a while then head outside. Normally I would take a girl home with me but im not in the mood.

I stay around for a few more minutes then i head home.

__________________________________