Chapter 19

Once I'm done cleaning I close up the shop and start making my way out. How can your day be going so beautifully and then be ruined in seconds.

Axel can be so cruel when things don't go his way. I start walking down the side walk. I hear a car behind me but don't think much of it. After a few minutes the car doesn't speed up.

My heart starts to speed up. What if they kidnap me? I cross the street and I try to be discreet about seeing who it is. To my surprise it's Axels car.

I can't help but smile. Of course he's going to follow me until I get home safely. I decide to go another way and lose him.

He won't be able to follow me through this little forest. I walk for about five minutes then hear someone making there way up to me.

"Are you fucken crazy!? You can't just walk through the fucken woods Daisy! Something could happen to you and then what huh?" He has a hold on my arm and I look up to him and laugh.

"This isn't funny Daisy." He huffs.

"I knew you were following me Axel." I pull my arm out of his hold and continue walking.

"Get in the car I'm taking you home." He says but I ignore him. "Daisy." He grits. "Fuck." He runs up to me and hugs my waist.

"Let me go Axel." I try to push his arms off my waist.

"Why are you so upset?" I look at him in disbelief.

"Your kidding right? I didn't do anything wrong and you called me stupid! I was having a nice day and you ruined it by think shit about Mr. Steven. I don't appreciate you calling me hurtful things Axel. I won't put up with that because I didn't deserve your harsh words. Now let me go I'm going home. Alone." And he does he lets me go.

I continue walking and I know he's still following. I make my way up the stairs to my dorm. I open the door and make my way in.

I can't help but peek out the window to see if he's still there. I look out and I see him making his way back into the woods.

He needs to know that it's now okay to speak to me that way. I go to sleep feeling empty inside.

Fuck him I was looking forward to those damn chocolate covered strawberries.

                                           ••••

Axel and i didn't speak all morning. He didn't text me and neither did I. I did nothing wrong but it still hurts that he's isn't trying to make things right.

In the class we shared I got there a little late and I saw him in his seat talking to some girl. I felt so hurt to see him laughing and smiling while I was hurt.

The whole class I kept my head down. I wanted to cry. When class was over I headed to get myself a tea. To my surprise I saw Mr. Steven there as well.

"Good morning Daisy." He says while we're waiting In line.

"Hi professor." I smile. I just stand there feeling awkward.

"I'll get a small coffee and you Daisy?"

"Oh I'll just have a tea. Thank you." Axel usually gets them for me. It doesn't feel right having someone else buy it.

"Here you go." He hands me my tea and we make our way to his class since that's where I'm heading anyways.

"How are you?" He ask.

"I'm okay. You?" I keep my eyes on my tea the whole time.

"Better now." He laughs pointing to his coffee. We sit down on the bench that's right in front of his class and wait.

"So your dating Axel Daniel."

"Yeah." I say with a small smile.

"Can't really blame him your a beautiful lady." For some reason his complaint makes me blush. Not because I liked it but because I feel uncomfortable.

I can feel him starring at me and that only makes me more uncomfortable. Thankfully my phone rings and I see that it's Axel.

"I should take this." I stand up and walk a few feet away from him. "Hello?"

"Im sorry. I'm sorry for what I called you and I'm sorry for being a dick to you when you don't deserve it." I don't like fighting with him.

"Just please don't do it again. I hate when we fight."

"Me too. I miss you. Where are you?"

"In front of Mr. Steve's class." I say.

"Okay wait for me I'm coming."

"Okay." I smile.

A few minutes later I see him running up to me with a box that I'm guessing are the strawberries.  

"Hi." I say feeling shy.

"Hi beautiful." He kisses me devouring my mouth. I let him kiss me with everything he has because I missed him. We pull away and I know I'm blushing. "I'm sorry I forgot your tea today."

"That's okay Mr. Steve got me one." I regret saying that. The smile that was on his face is now gone and I want to slap myself.

"Why the fuck is he buying you shit Daisy?"

"Only because when I went to the coffee shop he was there and offered to. Please don't be mad it's just a tea. I won't let it happen again." I reach out for his hand.

"Only I buy you your tea. Got it?" His hand goes around my waist and his hand slides down my ass.

"Daisy class has started." I hear Mr.Steven from behind me.

"I have to go. Wait for me?" I ask

"Always." He gives me one last heated kiss before letting go. I can't help but smile. I make my way past the teacher and for the first time he doesn't smile at me.