Beomgyu's vlog

"Good morning" Beomgyu turns on the front camera, showing his shoulder rather than his face. His voice sounds hoarse and deeper than usual, having just woken up.

"It's currently 5.40am in the morning..." Beomgyu speaks slowly, the camera shaking a lot due to his steps down the stairs. "Taehyun's not here to cook breakfast for me, so I'm waking up early to get breakfast outside since I can't cook."

Placing the camera down onto the kitchen counter, Beomgyu pours himself a glass of water.

"This is how my morning goes before Taehyun moved in with me" Beomgyu says as he moves to one of the kitchen cabinets, taking out a few supplements. "I'm going to freshen up and come back later."

Popping the supplements into his mouth and downing the water in one go, Beomgyu leaves camera's frame.

He comes back a few minutes later, dressed in his work suit and briefcase in his hand. Picking up the camera, he lets out a yawn.

"What should I get for breakfast..." Beomgyu mumbles as he puts on his shoes and grabs his keys. "Eggs Benedict? Or maybe waffles."

Leaving through the door, Beomgyu takes the elevator down to the underground carpark. Once in the car, he turns on some music, humming along with it as he drives out.

Beomgyu checks his messages at the red light, a smile forming on his face when he saw Taehyun had texted, greeting him with a good morning.

"Ah, my baby's so sweet" Beomgyu sighs contentedly, "I miss him."

"He's holding up well there I believe. Apparently Hanuel keeps pestering him but well, he's Taehyun so he's fine I guess. He's not a child... But my parents are taking good care of him too. And isn't it funny how he gets to spend more time with my family than me? He's more involved in Hanuel's life more than I am now" Beomgyu laughs at how absurd it sounds, "they're my family! But yeah, they're his family now too... I hope. I hope that how he feels about them."

"It's been 7 months... without my boyfriend" Beomgyu starts to sob dramatically, "he be hanging out with my family while I'm stuck here working for stingy Soobin. I'm so lonely... Lonely, I'm Mr Lonely, I have nobody for my own~"

Suddenly finding a vibe with the song he sang out of nowhere, Beomgyu bobs his head to the non existent music and begins to rap, "Yeah, I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my boy wasn't by my side. Coulda sworn I was dreamin' for him. I was feenin' so I had to take a little ride."

Stopping his rap abruptly, he gives the camera a headbang show.

"Okay, I'm getting a headache" Beomgyu says after a while while holding his head. "I'm getting old... and soon I'll be 28... and Taehyun will still be under 25... wow, this is making me so sad. He's so young, it's unfair."

The 27year old man parks his car outside a cafe and brings the camera along with him, filming the exterior of the cafe that he's about to enter.

Once he enters the cafe, he immediately spots someone familiar. "Oh? Soyoon?"

"Oh? Beomgyu?" The woman looked up from her plate of pancakes, recognising Beomgyu as well.

"What a coincidence, mind if I sit with you?" Beomgyu asks.

"I don't mind but Soobin might mind" The lady called Soyoon replies.

"Ayyy, he doesn't have to know" Beomgyu laughs as he takes a seat at her table. "And he shouldn't mind. I'm his best friend! And you're just a friend to me too. Plus, I have a handsome boyfriend. He's also cuter than you."

"Okay" Soyoon rolls her eyes, "what a way to brag about him."

"Right, you haven't seen him since you only joined us a few months ago" Beomgyu says thoughtfully as he places his order to a waitress. "Maybe one day. You'll see how cute he is... Ahhh, he's so adorable, I miss him so much. Speaking of my boyfriend, do you think if anyone had tried proposing through the phone?"