Episode 11

"I'll be your submissive sugar daddy plus one tonight if you'll be my cute obedient plus one tomorrow night

"I'll be your submissive sugar daddy plus one tonight if you'll be my cute obedient plus one tomorrow night."

Taehyun's face visibly lit up at the first part of the sentence and immediately scowled at the second part.

"Fuck no."

"Really? Think carefully. The one who will be at loss is you anyways. I can just take Yeonjun hyung as my plus one if you're not going to take the deal."

"Tsk" Taehyun looks down at his invitation card, feeling troubled and annoyed. "I can just go alone without a plus one."

"Are you sure?" Beomgyu wiggles his brows at the younger. "You'll receive a lot of privileges and benefits if I'm your plus one."

Taehyun bounces his leg restlessly in his seat, his mind racing and balancing out the pros and cons. "Fine. Be my plus one tonight and I'll be your plus one tomorrow."

"Good decision made" Beomgyu points at Taehyun with a finger gun and winks, causing the latter to grimace with distaste, "I'll see you in the evening, sweetie."

Before Beomgyu could leave, Taehyun grabbed onto both his legs, giving them a tight squeeze and stopping Beomgyu from leaving.

"Let me goooo" Beomgyu glances down at the younger and tries to twist his way out of his strong grip.

Taehyun looks up at the long haired man and gave his thighs one last harsh squeeze before letting them go.

"Ow" Rubbing his clothed thighs to soothe the pain, Beomgyu pouts. "Did you have to do that? They'd leave bruises if I wasn't wearing pants."

"They'd look pretty on you."

Beomgyu turns to face the younger with a frown before smirking, "oh yeah? Bruises would look pretty on your hips too."

Taehyun snaps his head around to look at the older, ready to throw hands.

"Bye cutie!" Beomgyu giggles like a highschool girl as he grabs his blazer and sprints out of the penthouse before Taehyun could tackle him down.

Running his fingers through his hair, Taehyun places the invitation card on the table and takes his bag that was waiting on his chair.

"Hold on" he turns to look at the camera once he's at the door, "why was he up so early? It's barely six."

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

"Good morning Soobin, here's your fucking coffee and bread" Beomgyu greets his best friend in a not so polite way.

"Morning Beomgyu, thank you" Soobin smiles at his secretary and unwraps his bread to take a big bite. "Gosh, this is it. It's so good."

"It better is" the shorter plops down in his seat and turns on his laptop. "You made me wake up early to queue for that crap."