Taegyu Christmas Eve

ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ!ꜰʏɪ, ᴡᴇ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏꜱ

ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ!
ꜰʏɪ, ᴡᴇ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏꜱ. ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ʜᴀᴅ ᴅʏᴇᴅ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.
ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴍᴇ!

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴏꜰ "ᴄʜᴇᴍɪꜱᴛʀʏ"!

A well Christmas decorated door bursts open with so much enthusiasm that it almost collided with the inner wall of the house.

"Welcome and hello, it's your young and handsome Choi Beomgyu!" Beomgyu, who now has short brown hair, poses for the filming camera, flaunting his perfect side profile. He's warmly dressed in a Ralph Lauren patchwork flag wool sweater paired with white pants and warm brown comfortable slippers to keep his socked feet even more warm in the harsh snowy weather.

"Young my ass" a snarky voice sounds from within the house and Beomgyu moves aside to reveal his younger boyfriend who is seen putting away a snow shovel.

"And that's my cute ass boyfriend who thinks I'm handsome too" Beomgyu introduces, allowing the production crew in before closing the door, "he just shovelled some snow out of your path. Very considerate of him, isn't he?"

"Anyways, do you want a quick house tour of our house? We settled in just a few months ago so I guess it's actually fairly new" Beomgyu quickly says and claps his hand together with a warm smile on his face, his eyes glistening delightfully, "hold on though. Taehyun-ah, come here so people can get a better look at you."

Taehyun walks up to the camera to stand beside Beomgyu, "here, now you see me?"

Dressed in a cream coloured knitted sweater with a layer of white underneath and brown pants, the dashing younger man greets the crew and viewers with a capitalistic smile. 

"What's wrong, baby?" Beomgyu asks with concern. 

"Just not used to having cameras again... and don't bring them into our room." 

"Why not?"

"We haven't tidy. It's a whole mess right now." 

ᴍᴇꜱꜱ?

"Ahem" Beomgyu coughs suspiciously, returning his gaze back to the crew, "right, it's actually very messy right now. We accidentally spilled candle wax on the floor a while ago and well, we had a war-" 

"Stop right there" Taehyun cuts him off, "they don't need a full explanation. Just know that bedroom is out of bounds."

"Okay-"