Episode 19

"You look dead

"You look dead."

"No shit sherlock" Taehyun groans as he slouches in his seat. He has dark bags under his eyes, which he tried to cover with his glasses. He's also wearing a mask to prevent spreading his cold to the others. He's considerate, unlike Beomgyu who lied through his teeth, claiming that his cold wouldn't be contagious.

"You're cuter. Looking at you gives me serotonin boost" Hueningkai reads off an online post by their documentary's fans.

A short silence falls over the two young men before Hueningkai erupts into loud high pitched mocking laughter.

"What was that Hyunie? That's literally so awkward and unnatural!" The tall blonde roars with uncontrollable laughter, teasing the shorter male who has disgust and shame written all over his masked face.

"I may be sick but that- I won't kill you" Taehyun threatens, his voice disappearing mid sentence, adding on to the comedic effect. "Fuck."

Giggling, Hueningkai puts his phone away and gives his friend a few headpats, much to Taehyun's distaste, but he's all worn out to care now.

"Are you sure you should be here instead of resting at home?" The blonde asks, concerned about his friend.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I already stayed home and rested for two days, I can't miss out this class" Taehyun replies with determination.

"Is Beomgyu hyung okay?"

"He's more than okay" Taehyun's tone sours at the mention of the older, "bitch fully recovered so quickly he was up and dancing the next day. He's back to work."

"Sounds like him alright" Hueningkai smiles, "but I've been wondering... would you let him fuck you?"

"The fuck?" Taehyun turns to look at his friend, extremely shell shocked by the words that came out from his supposedly conservative friend.

"I'm just curious..." Hueningkai admits with an embarrassed blush.

"That's a fucking weird and creepy question to ask your friend about your friend's relationship with another friend of yours. Anyways, no. I can't imagine getting fucked by a man who has 'I like it raw' tattooed on his lower back."

"Why don't you get a couple tattoo with hyung? 'I like it cooked' so people will stop thinking dirty about his tattoo" Hueningkai suggests thoughtfully.

Taehyun doesn't know if he should laugh or just die right there.

"That's a fucking horrible idea" Taehyun glances at the door when he hears their professor entering. Picking up the AI camera that has been filming, he shuts it off.

"No free university courses for you guys," Taehyun's voice could be heard whispering into the microphone before the screen goes completely black.

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━