Episode 4

"Taehyun!" Beomgyu screams as the younger tackles him onto the floor and pulls his leg, not allowing the him to move

"Taehyun!" Beomgyu screams as the younger tackles him onto the floor and pulls his leg, not allowing the him to move. "AHHHH! Let me go!"

"You fucking dimwit!" Taehyun shouts angrily.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Beomgyu yells back urgently when Taehyun's hold tightened. "A-ah! It hurts!"

"That's why you're fucking dumb! Why did you throw them away without checking?!"

"You folded them and placed them onto a stack of papers I planned to recycle! Of course I had no idea that it was a free movie ticket and what? A voucher for Secret of Victoria?! Why did you have that in the first place?!" Beomgyu argues back.

"You fucking idiot! It's Victoria Secret not fucking Secret of Victoria!" Taehyun groans, feeling super done with Beomgyu's stupidity. "I got them from a lucky draw event my university held! I was planning to sell the voucher!"

"Damn, I thought you had a kink for wearing lingerie meant for women" Beomgyu states seriously all of a sudden.

There is a moment of silence before Taehyun twists his leg, causing Beomgyu to cry out once again.

"What the fuck goes on in your brain?!"

"I d-don't know! AHH!" Beomgyu tries to break free but to no avail. "Maybe I'm thinking about you wearing lingerie..."

"You should be the one wearing it if anything! You're fucking dying in my hands tonight" Taehyun hisses.

"Let me go!!! It hurts!" The older man cries. "I don't want to die yet! I'm still single without kids!"

"You're really getting on my nerves today" Taehyun fumes. "I will make sure to give you a painful death."

"Taehyun! S-stop! AHHHHH!!!"

Both the men are seen seated in the living room, their bodies facing each other while Beomgyu rubs his leg with a pout on his face

"I can buy you the movie ticket if you want..." Beomgyu glances up at the younger.