Taehyun's vlog

"Am I doing this right?"

"Oh wait- Oh my god" Taehyun flinches as soon as he sees himself

"Fuck, I got scared by my own eyes." Recovering from his initial shock, Taehyun looks back into the camera. "Well... I really don't like to do this but I got paid to do it for the documentary so..." 

"Taehyun, see you next week!" 

"Huh? Oh yeah, see you" Taehyun waves goodbye to whoever said so. 

He's currently in a boxing gym, having just ended his session. 

"I'll be going home now" Taehyun informs to the camera before leaving the gym with a smile, seemingly happy and contented with his routine in Canada

"I'm going to take the bus... Also, how long has it been?" Taehyun looks around before crossing the road, "about 7 months? Everything's great and going smooth for me here... and I don't really know what to talk about in a vlog." 

Silence takes over as Taehyun waits quietly for the bus. 

"Should I talk about my life here? That's the point of vlogging right?" Taehyun stares into the camera, pondering for a while. "Well, I wake up at 7am every morning... and text Beomgyu hyung? 7am here is 11pm there so usually I just wish him a good night. After that, I get my breakfast and go to the lab... on weekends I go boxing, and sometimes hang out with friends. Beomgyu hyung calls me... at around 9pm. His lunchbreak is at 1pm so that's when he calls. We'll talk for about 20 minutes each time. That's about it." 

Seeing the bus approaching, Taehyun turns to the camera, "I'll turn this on again once I'm home." 

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

"I'm now home" Taehyun says as soon as he turns on the camera once again.

"Oppa!" Before the young man could even properly show his face to the camera, it's been dropped onto the carpet and a muffled groan could be heard. 

"Hanuel, get off me" Taehyun can be heard saying and a few shuffling sounds came sounding through before the camera's being picked up again, showing Hanuel clinging onto Taehyun's back as the latter tries to shake her off.