Taegyu

"It's an almost 10 hours flight from here to Vancouver

"It's an almost 10 hours flight from here to Vancouver." 

Beomgyu's vlog started with him at the airport at 7pm, having already checked in. 

"I calculated my time very carefully. I should be able to reach my parent's house at around 3pm there. My family knows about my flight so they're going to pick me up later. As for Taehyun... he doesn't know. And according to my parents, he normally takes a nap in the afternoon so it'll be nice surprise for him to wake up to me there... I'm just hoping that he'll really take a nap." 

Unable to contain his excitement, Beomgyu flashes the camera with a beaming smile. Despite the prominent dark bags under his eyes, he seems to be so full of life and high-spirited. 

"What should I do? I'm so excited. I don't think I can sleep on the plane" Beomgyu sighs, feeling slightly troubled about it. 

"Well, I guess I will do some work on the plane to distract myself. Oh, I also brought the AI camera with me so I'll be using it once I'm there. I don't really like to film myself on a flight so I'm going to turn this off right now." 

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

"Why do I have to film consecutively..." Taehyun grumbles as he turns on the camera. Still clad in his sleepwear, he shuffles towards his closet to grab a dry fit shirt and a pair of jogging pants. 

Turning his back to the camera, he takes off the shirt and sweatpants he slept in, revealing his defined back muscles. After putting on his selected outfit, he walks towards the camera with a smirk, knowing very well that he was being a tease, "it's 8a.m right now and I'm going to go for a morning jog. After that I'll have my breakfast and work before lunch. For work, I do some tutoring for children and teenagers." 

He leaves his room after his simple morning routine that consists of brushing his teeth and washing his face. Walking down the stairs, he sees Beomgyu's family awake as well. 

"Oh? Morning" Taehyun greets them, feeling rather confused by their appearance in the early morning on a Sunday.

"Morning Taehyun-ah" Beomgyu's mother greets back with a warm smile, "We'll be going on an impromptu short trip today, would you like to join?"

Shaking his head, the young man rejects the offer, "I have tutoring to do later, and have to study in the evening. Enjoy your trip." 

"Okay, we'll make sure to bring some gifts back for you" Beomgyu's father smiles excitedly. Taehyun had noticed how similar Beomgyu is to his father: from their cute whisker smiles to their small unnoticeable mannerisms. Taehyun finds it rather endearing. He never had a family to compare himself to, so being able to witness something so special shared by parents and their children made Taehyun's heart squeeze with warmth and slight jealousy at the same time. 

"Thank you" Taehyun thanks them. He's never one to reject free gifts after all. The young man's still the same Taehyun who likes money, free and discounted items, and free meals. He is still pretty shameless but at least now he would thank people sincerely, instead of giving them a half assed thank you without much genuineness.