Introduction: Beomgyu

Q

Q. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ.

Beomgyu sits restlessly on the couch, his eyes darting towards the entrance on his left.

"The door's locked right?" He double checks with the crew as he combs his unkempt hair with his gloved fingers.

ʏᴇꜱ.

"Good. Man, he's like a freaking gorilla" Beomgyu shudders at the memory of being held in a head lock by Taehyun.

"I'm Choi Beomgyu, 26 years old. I work at S&B as the secretary of CEO Soobin. Soobin's also my childhood friend... So yeah. Working etiquette doesn't really apply to us. I usually end work around 8pm. Pretty early... but I'm an efficient person so I tend to finish everything as quickly as possible. Oh! Right! Because of this documentary, I get to end work even earlier so that's even better."

ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇꜱ?

"I really like to sleep. Hey, don't give me that look. I'm being serious. I know a lot of people claim that they love sleep but I love it to a whole new level. Oh, I have such a talent too; I can fall asleep almost anywhere" Beomgyu says proudly.

"I also enjoy taking pictures" He adds. "Sometimes I draw and play instruments too. Pretty basic hobbies I guess." He plays with his own gloved fingers as he gazes down on the floor. Unlike Taehyun, Beomgyu doesn't seem to be the most confident guy. But he does know for a fact that he's hot.

Q. ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ɢʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ?

"Ah, these?" Beomgyu raises both of his hands up before taking them off. "I just came back from work. Forgot to remove them. Soobin's office is really nasty. I wear them all the time to work to keep my hands clean." 

Before they can move on to the next question, Beomgyu's phone rang. Without checking the caller ID, he picks up the call.

"Hello-"

"This is defamation!" Another man's voice sounded through the phone, loud enough for the microphone to pick it up. 

Beomgyu pulls his phone away from his ear. "Soobin hyung... What do you mean?"

"My office is NOT nasty" Soobin clarifies with an authoritative tone. 

"How the hell-" 

"NOT nasty." 

"Okay-" 

"Take back what you said."

"I-" Beomgyu lets out a sigh. "I take back what I said. Soobin's office is not nasty." 

Soobin hangs up the call right after he said that. 

Beomgyu looks around the filming site. "Uh... is this live? I don't remember it being live."