Introduction: Taehyun

Q

Q. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ.

Taehyun sits comfortably on the couch as he looks straight into the camera. Anyone can tell that he is one confident young man with the way he carries himself. A small face, large expressive eyes, perfectly angled nose with pretty pink lips; he is undoubtedly good looking.

"My name's Kang Taehyun. I'm 21 and studying chemistry in Hybe University..." the young man pauses. "Do I need to tell you my height and weight too?"

ɴᴏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇꜱꜱᴀʀʏ.

"Okay cool. My hobbies are cooking, playing sports and going to free parties."

Q. ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴘᴜꜱ?

The corner of Taehyun's lips tugs up at that, forming a smirk.

"Deserved."

A scoff can be heard from outside the camera frame. Panning the camera to the left, a devilishly handsome man is shown. It is Choi Beomgyu. He turns his head to look into the camera and flashes a bright capitalistic smile. "Isn't he vain?"

"Says the one." The camera returns to filming Taehyun, who is clearly irritated by the older man's comment. "This is my interview. You have yours later so shut up."

Q. ʜᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴏɪ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ?

Taehyun thinks for a while before answering, "nine months".

Q. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴏɪ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ?

Taehyun frowns. Should he tell the truth? But that will be too embarrassing, won't it? He can't possibly admit that Choi Beomgyu had caught his eyes for being so fucking charming in a documentary that will be broadcasted worldwide later on. Yeah, no way.

"He's old and pathetic."

"EXCUSE ME?!" Beomgyu's loud voice can be heard again.

Taehyun completely ignores it and looks at the film directors. "Can you keep him out? Why is he here right next to the camera?"

Q. ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ?

"I was broke... Still am, but yeah" Taehyun takes a sip of the caramel macchiato the production crew had bought for him. "We first met at the bus stop in the middle of the night..."