Episode 1

5

5.45ᴀ.ᴍ.

"I prepare breakfast almost every morning" Taehyun glances at the camera before returning his focus onto the scrambled eggs he's making. "Beomgyu hyung orders the groceries and I just make use of everything."

Lifting the pan off the heat, he divides the scrambled egg into two plates which already have pulled pork on spiced waffles on them. Taehyun seems calm, quiet and cool when he's alone. No snarky or threatening remarks.

"I cook and leave before Beomgyu wakes up." Taehyun brings one of the plates to the dining table. Pulling the chair away from the table, he takes a seat before eating. "If you're wondering why, it's because he's a handful in the morning and I don't want him to ruin my mood first thing in the morning."

"Hmm?" Taehyun looks up at the camera. "You're asking me why I'm cooking for him? Isn't it obvious? It's because he buys a lot of groceries all the time and I don't want them to go waste before their expiry dates. He can't cook and I can. We can't waste any food, you know. That's why I prepare his portion too. If he orders less groceries, then of course I won't be cooking for him."

Taehyun takes big bites and leaves absolutely no crumbs by the end. He washes his plate efficiently and heads back to his room to brush his teeth.

"He should be awake anytime now" Taehyun says as he checks the time on his second-hand phone once he's at the door, ready to leave. "Let's get going."

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

6.20ᴀ.ᴍ.

Beomgyu leaves his room fully dressed for work but his eyes are still half closed. He greets the crew politely before making his way down to the kitchen.

A smile creeps up to his face when he sees the nicely plated breakfast. "Taehyun's a sweet boy, isn't he? Nasty mouth but he's actually cute... Or maybe it's just me."

Rubbing his eyes, he takes the plate to the dining table. Taking small bites, he checks his phone for any new texts and emails. "Ah, please don't film too closely. My work emails and texts are confidential."

The camera zooms out and distances itself from him.

Beomgyu has a serious expression on as he types quickly on his phone. After he was done with what he needed to send, he continues to eat in extremely small bites. He leaves some leftovers, saying that he's unable to finish everything due to his small appetite. Clearing the leftover into the bin, he rinses the plate with tapwater before placing it into the dishwasher. "Taehyun doesn't do my dishes so I tend to collect more dirty dishes before washing them altogether at night."

"Oh, do you guys want a tour around my residence?" Beomgyu asks as he walks up the stairs located near the living room. "I can do that if you want. Just let me know, yeah?"