Got A classy friend

Amira has quite a cool friends circle in school. As she was personally introvert she was just close with her friends.....

End of School Days. Now its time to know about high school (college life). All the school friends got separated and also Amira. Though she had a known to be friend Shrijita. Both girls used to go to college together and after quite a time they got their friend circle due to Shrijita's friends.

Days were going on , having fun, enjoying life. But then there comes the girl Amira had known since last 6 year and whom she didn't like.... Coz of Amira Shrijita got to know that girl and they became friends. Shrijita was timely spending time with Amira and she dicided to make distance from her.
As it was festive season they had holidays.... Amira gonna to her hometown and when she come back. Indirectly her become more cheerful.

College started now Amira used to go college alone, as she was personally introvert

College started now Amira used to go college alone, as she was personally introvert.... She was spending her time alone... But on the other side she had others students who used to talk to her, slowly she started to spend time with them.... and soon she made great no... Bestfriend celina...

Both used go to college together and do all the things together... Their bond became strongest. Both used to share each and every single thing with eachother.

Both the girls were opposite, one was talking and other was matured enough. Amira never had any crush or love things in her life (she was staying away from this stuff).