whats gonna happen?

y/ns pov:

masons so angry at me for what? he thinks i fancy ben all a sudden, I wouldn't be dating mason if I liked Ben? Anyway ben is dating liliana, I haven't spoken to her since the day her and mason hugged and Ben and I made that joke, I always see Ben around her house or him coming to collect her, they seem happy together, so as long as bens happy, I am.

mason storms out the car in a mood and runs inside bens house, Ben comes over to me and I explain everything, I'm still confused what just happened.

ben: ignore him, don't know what's up with him today, if I don't want to take a pic with fans, that's my choice, he just wants to be a teachers pet so everyone loves him.

y/n: I get mason in that situation, but I get you at the same time, but that's not what is the problem benjamin?!

ben: fair enough, well masons just jealous, it's not like he didn't hug my girlfriend for more than 20 seconds and then has the cheek to say I like you?

y/n: oh please don't remind me about that day, I haven't spoken to liliana since then, I don't know what's her problem, I'll smile at her and she'll walk inside her house and ignore me???

Ben: well you live with mason now, so?

y/n: you're so thick, I was on about before I gave my house to my auntie and uncle!!!!!

Ben: I've caught onn, sorry!

y/n: anyway, it's going to be so awkward, seeing as you're my bestfriend and she's my bestfriend....well is supposed to be!

Ben: she thinks you rolled your eyes at her and you gave some weird look, so she now has a problem with you because apparently you have one with her?

y/n: LIES! She was the one doing that to me, god how she's changed.

Ben: ummm....sounds like a bash on me!

y/n: not since she's been with you, well kinda...but not your fault, it's hers! She's changed because you're a premier and champions league footballer who plays for chelsea, the best team in the world?! Of course she's going to be full of herself now, she's never grown up around football, but everyone thinks you're the best if you get with a footballer, and so she thinks that!

Ben: fuck sake.

y/n: you never know, if you speak to her about everything, she might go back to her normal ways!

Ben: you really think?

y/n: I mean I have lived next to her most my life, so yeh kinda!

Ben: cheers y/n!

y/n: anytime benji

Ben: we should probably go inside!

y/n: I'll pass, masons getting on my nerve, I'm gonna go to my parents house, give him some space!

Ben: nooooo y/n please don't.

y/n: why?

Ben: because i want you to stay the night, pleaseee

y/n: no ben, not when he's here

Ben: I can't just tell him to leave though?

y/n: exactly, let him enjoy himself with you tonight, give him some time to reflect and ill come over in the morning!

Ben: no.

y/n: Ben?

ben grabs you and picks you up like a baby and locks his car door and takes you inside, he shuts the door behind him and runs into the lounge and chucks you on the sofa where mason is sitting.

mason huffs and shakes his head at you both.

Ben: oh my mason, grow up! I have a girlfriend!

mason: MATE THERE IS A THING CALLED FANCYING SOMEONE!

Ben: well I don't fancy y/n?

mason: clearly looks like it, she's probably gonna cheat on me with you!

y/n: now shut your mouth you! YOURE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME IN LV AND I FORGAVE YOU STRAIGHT AWAY, AND THEN HERES YOU WORRYING BECAUSE I AM FRIENDS WITH BEN AND WE SAT IN THE CAR TOGETHER WHISLT YOU WERE TAKING PHOTOS WITH FANS? THEY ARENT MY FANS SO WHY WOULD I STAND WITH YOU! YOURE PATHETIC!

you get up and run upstairs into bens bedroom and snuggle up in his bed crying, laying on his pillow which stinks of aftershave.

meanwhile downstairs.

Ben: mason, come on mate.

mason: wow, I really keep fucking things up.

Ben: bro, I understand you, I always worry when lili is with other boys, but trust me, I'm your bro and I would never do such a thing to you, nor would y/n, she's the most innocent and one of the kindest girls I've ever met, why do you think we instantly became bestfriends?

mason: you're right...you know her best too! I feel so bad now.

Ben: let me go find her and explain to her and calm her down, she trusts us both mason, she will listen, just respect her and show how sorry you are for thinking she would cheat.

mason: thanks chilly, you are really the best friend ever!

Ben: I already knew that

mason: now shut the fuck up *they start play fighting and laughing*

Ben: right now I look a mess I need to wear my cap now!!!!

mason: oh shush, you're gorgeous chilly, I'm fangirling!

Ben; fuck off mace!

they laugh as ben runs upstairs and searches every room he'd think you'd go in, he finally and eventually gets to his room and opens the door quietly seeing you laying in his bed..

Ben: y/n?

y/n: huh

Ben: did you fall asleep crying?

y/n: feels like it....

Ben: awh y/n...

ben gets into bed with you and he hugs you, leaving you resting your head on his shoulder as he rubs your back calming you down and explaining what mason said.

y/n: he didn't mean it?

Ben: no he was overthinking! he gets like that, he did it with Chloe! But in reality she did end up cheating when he wasn't overthinking it! So it's a good thing he is being protective!

y/n: god I actually love him.

Ben: mee too

y/n: Ben back away *you laugh and you both fall of the bed after play fighting*

mason heard a bang and runs into bens room seeing you both laying apart on the floor laughing

mason: what the fuck has happened here *he bursts out laughing*

y/n: we fell off the bed!!! *you laugh and hold masons hand and drag him down and hug him*

you all lay there laughing and talking for ages.