hotel room mash up

the boys all meet outside callums room and all head down to mason and bens shared room, they knock on the door and as ben answers they all barge in and stand infront of mason who is sitting on the bed lying down on his phone.

Ben: yo boys what you doing?

mason: fucking hell I never said I was doing a fan girl meet and greet? get out!!!

conor: stopping us? did we interupt something?

RLC: is there something more important than a main priority of yours?

CHO: what's stopping you both huh?

kepa: I'm fuming right now.

Timo: same billy he annoy me!

Billy: fuck off timo this is serious not silly.

Timo: I am very serious.

Billy: if you even tried it still wouldn't work mate.

Timo: BULLY WOOLY

billy: it BILLY WILLY OMDS

Cesar: BOYS not the time! We have a very serious topic to discuss.

Mason: and that is?

billy: wanna tell us what's going on mate?

Kai: we're all fuming at you both and especially you mace. I thought better of you.

Ben: can someone please elaborate?

koulabily: mason. IGNORING YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHEN SHE COULDVE DIED YEH?

Reece James: shouting at her for something she cannot control?

Kante: let's all smile and hug y/n!

Reece: that's sweet but not good enough sorry kante brother!

kante: no worries:)

Thiago silva: how can you be so cruel mason? And Ben? Cmon bro? You are supposed to be her bestfriend ? And you chose mason who you've known a few years over a girl who you've been friends with since birth, she is your little sister.

Ben: I-?

jorghino: I got ATTACKED on the groupchat bc of you nasty boys! Yeh! Y/n deserves better and so do I!

mason: I'm sorry boys about it all.

Reece: hmmm we need that to go to y/n, and we deserve a night out tonight, masons paying!

*a fan walks by and hears their convo and sends a vid to you about them going out tonight*

RLC: yeh we can get drunk and smash loads of girls boys!

fan: um I'm sorry to send this y/n but listen *she says shhh to her friend and they listen whilst she's recording*

y/n receives it and shows Sophia. Sophia comes up with a plan and tells you to pack a bag for two nights on a trip to Las Vegas.

It's now the next day and you're ready to go get on your plane, you feel a little better, but you wanna know what happens when they're alone and think you can't see them.

you both arrive in LV and head to your hotel which is the one they're staying in, you both wear loads of makeup and change your style up a bit, you now look a little different and you're ready to go on the night out.

they all take cabs as theirs around 30 people going.

you follow behind in yours and head there, as soon as they arrive they go inside and you both follow behind, you go straight in and hide in the corner in a perfect spot where you can see their table and then dancing on the dance floor.