what happens?

you run off to your car crying your eyes out wondering why no one loves you anymore, you drive off and head home in your car, instead of going to your second home *masons* you go back to your house. You're gonna let your auntie and her boyfriend stay in your house for the time being as you move in with mason, but you don't wanna sell it for now in case of anything.

you drive home still crying, you're now at a red light and and lady knocks on your window from her car and you roll down your window.

lady: are you okay hunny?

y/n: ye-yeh thank you!

lady: do you need anything darling?

y/n: no no im okay thank you so much! Have a lovely day!

lady: you too, stay safe gorgeous!

it's now green light and you turn left as she goes straight on.

you have 5 minutes left till you're home when you decide to park up and wipe your face in case liliana is there.

as you're wiping your face a lady who is driving on her phone crashes into the back of your car and tries to drive of but you get out in time and stop her car.

the lady then gets out and starts shouting at you.

y/n: WHAG THE FUCK YOU WERE ON YOUR PHONE I HAVE A CAMERA SHOWING EVERYTHING, I WAS WIPING MY FACE BECAUSE ID BEEN CRYING AND THEN YOU SMASH INTO THE BACK OF MY CAR! I HAVE INSURANCE AND I WILL BE MAKING SURE YOU PAY FOR MY DAMAGE AND GET POINTS TAKEN AWAY! HOW DARE YOU BLAME IT ON ME.

you quickly take a picture of her and her number plate and your car and hers and then you stick up your middle finger and drive off.

you then get home and ring up insurance so they sort everything out for you.

you then ring your dad and tell him everything that's happened today.

Michael: oh hunny I'm sorry

y/n: they should get my car sorted by next week, for now I don't have anything to drive in.

Michael: I'm sure mason can help!

y/n: yeh probably! How are you anyway?

Michael: alright thanks! Been a busy week work wise but I'm doing great thanks !!

y/n: that's good, I'm staying at my place tonight, let auntie and uncle know that once I move into masons my house is theirs until they find a house they like!

Michael: that's very kind of you y/n! I'm very proud of the girl you've turned into!

y/n: well today was shit for me...and I screamed at the lady who crashed into me *you both laugh*

Michael: sound just like your mother

y/n: oh god not the road rage !!!

Michael: yay mine isn't bad

y/n: oh hell no yours is worse!!!

Michael: oh shush! Anyway I'll love you and leave you, got to sort dinner out now! Get some rest! I'll see if someone can pop over in the morning and check on you!

y/n: thanks pops love you!

Michael: love you too y/n! See you!

y/n: byeeee!!!

you end the call and go make yourself some cheesy pasta.

you get a call from insurance saying they're outside to take your car and they need the keys.

you go out and hand it to them and they tell you it won't be sorted for a week or so.

you just accept it and walk inside and eat your dinner in silence all alone.