whats next ....

mason and you have been together for months now, you've gotten so close that you're inseparable, you go to all his matches and support him through everything. You both love each other so much and have been on holidays and even moved in together, same goes for liliana and Ben, they live just 5 roads away from you, they're stronger than ever as well.

It's match day at stamford bridge, the match is chelsea v manchester united

mason drives you both to stamford bridge

he drives through a massive crowd of fans who are screaming both of your names as the fans love you both equally now

you wave but mason just drives, he goes into the car park and you head to the inside of the bridge through the private area.

Ben then arrives with liliana and they go straight to the car park and meet up with you both inside.

the boys leave you and liliana to go find your box seats, you eventually find your way and get seated and eat your meal.

the match then begins and you both watch.

after half time......

*lilianas phone goes off*

unknown: im coming for you and y/n, beware.

liliana panics but can see you're enjoying yourself so she excused herself to the toilet.

she runs there and starts crying because little things like this scare her, she hears someone come in the toilet and tries to stop crying but it's too late, they've heard her now and they start laughing and banging on the door.

eventually they break down the door.

there stands chloe, masons ex who hated both liliana and y/n.

Chloe and liliana used to be friends in high school, until one day liliana broke their friendship because Chloe became too controlling, she never worried about Chloe after that as she thought she'd left for good, chloe also hates y/n because of mason, so that is why she's after you both.