the start.

app/Instagram

@y/nowen: been dragged to another match by the dad!!! cheering on madrid to win💜

^^^ attached to your caption.

*you watch your dad prep his bt sport talks for a while until he needs to start so you head down by yourself to your box that you're sharing with people *you don't know yet*.

staff of the stadium: hey, can i help you?

y/n: um, yes please *you go all shy*

stadium worker: of course, you're y/n aren't you, your box is just up the lift, second door to the right! enjoy the match!

y/n: thank you!!!

*you go up the lift all alone and head to your door, you knock when someone answers.

jack grealish: sheeeeeshhh you're fit, what are you doing at a football match.

y/n: ummm, my dad?

jack grealish: what about him? he's not listening to me calling you fit is he? Oh shit....

y/n: haha no...*you giggle* my dads working today on bt sport and he was an ex chelsea player so he got me free tickets for today's match!

jack grealish: oh shit...you're y/n owen, how did I not realise!! Sorry...mind me. But you're stunning!

y/n: thank you!!!!

this is what you're wearing:

jack: come inside!! sorry. The boys from football are all here, weird how your dad choose us to look after you eh?

y/n: I don't think he would've, my old mans very protective of me...that's why I'm quite shy *you giggle*

Jack: I caught that you're shy! It's cute though, I like it!!!

y/n: really? my ex told me when he first met me it was annoying, honestly I can't help it!

jack: ignore him! I think it makes you adorable!