going home *finally*

@y/nowen

tagged: @emilyowen

tagged: @emilyowen

liked by 200,000

comments:4,508

emilyowen: love youuu💕
tashaghouri: come home y/n asap I need to give you a big hug!!!!!💗💗💗
reply^ we are at the airport rn!!!:)
michaelowen: my little girls!!!
reply^ love you pops xx
ellatoone: y/n you're stunning!!!
lunalampard:😍😍😍
bethmead: go orn y/n!!
y/nowenfanpage: 😍😍😍😍omg
user: you're both stunning.
sophiaaemilia: to be you? I'd pay millions🤩

you read your comments and smile, you're boarding your plane to go home, when you realise you're on the same flight as all the footballers and commentators.

your sisters don't know what happened with mason and Chloe so they run up to him and hug him, he smiles and squeezes them tight and let's them sit with him and Chloe for the flight.

you ignore it but your mum gets scared chloe will do soemthing so she goes up there and tells Jess and Emily to sit in proper seats and not masons lap, but chloe says they will be fine.

Louise: they're my kids thanks though.

Chloe: well if they wanna stay, they can? Problem....

Louise: watch your mouth young lady, don't act like I don't know what you did to my daughter, I should be ringing the police on you, bitch.

Emily: mum that's harsh, what's she done?

Jess: MUMMY YOU SWORE!

Louise: I swore for a reason. Come on girls let's go sit with everyone else and not these two nut cases.

Mason realises he's fucked up, he wanted to make you jealous and lead you into liking him, and he clocked chloe has realised and she's jealous.

Masons pov: I really like y/n, since the minute I met her...I wanted to make her jealous because it felt like she wanted to flirt with Jack to make me jealous...but it went too far, I was so rude. And my girlfriend ruined it all....whys she always so rude now? Y/n didn't even flirt with me...she hates me? Ugh.

Chloe: mason, baby?

Mason: what?

Chloe: what's the matter with you?

Mason: nothing. I need sleep

Chloe: okay night baby!!!

you sit next to ian Wright for the flight and he just speaks the whole flight and makes you laugh to cheer you up.

Ian: hope you're okay though y/n, she's horrible, I'm sure mason didn't mean anything, he's a lovely man!!!

y/n: that's what everyone's saying...but why is he rude to me?

Ian: well...maybe he likes you? And his girlfriend has realised? She's maybe jealous.

y/n: nah why would he like me? I don't know him that well...

Ian: you never know y/n, anyway we have arrived back to the uk!!!!

You all get off the plane and get your bags and suitcases, and you see mason trying to walk towards you so you start walking quicker and get into your car with your family and he just stands there looking at you in the car and mouths "I'm sorry", you see but you look away and the driver drives off.

Masons pov: I see her walking quicker, so I try catch up, but she gets in the car, I see her looking over so I mouth "I'm sorry" but she just looks away and drives off. What ahve I done? I mean I have a girlfriend so why am I bothered? But I don't like Chloe for what she did to y/n, but again...why do I care? Y/n means nothing to me....shit I really like her, what do I do? Her dads working for chelsea staff now as well, so she might come to games.