ben being annoying pt.2

hours later we've been talking, laughing and watching tv and going on our phones.

Ben: let's pop to Tesco quick I need to get some stuff.

mason: calm

we get our shoes on and ben locks up his house as we jump in his yellow Lamborghini, ben and mason sit in the front as I sit in the back, I know, how rude!!!

we arrive at the shops, and we mess about pushing each other in the trollies and picking out food for each other as jokes.

we finally grow up and get bens stuff and we go to the tills and pay as we head out and notice loads of chelsea fans

ben: for fuck sake!!!

mason: it's fine

ben: im not taking pictures with them, you joking me? I just wanna shop in peace.

mason: bro chill, they're just young kids wanting a picture, all you gotta do is smile

y/n: he's right ben, they're only kids.

ben: CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, I DONT CARE? JUST BECAUSE YOURE DATING DOESNT MEAN YOU NEED TO AGREE ON EVERYTHING NOW!

mason: bro....

y/n: ben what's up with you???

mason: fine then, if you're going to be like that, ill go by myself to them, they're calling both our names but you're going to be a cock about it, aren't you?

ben: I'm going home, y/n is coming with me, you stay with the fans *ben says angrily and rolls his eyes at mason*

y/n: ben we can't just leave hi- *ben covers my mouth to shut me up and holds my hand running, dragging me with him to his car which is in the car park

mason: oi???? y/n, kick him!!!

I try and turn around but ben carries me and we both burst out laughing for some reason.

mason takes pictures with the fans as he sees the car still in the car park and relaxes.

he opens the front door seeing me in the front sitting in the passenger seat.

mason: oh, nevermind then.

ben: problem mace?

mason: well I'd love my girlfriend to sit with me...

ben: she's fine next to me? right y/n!!!

y/n: I don't really mind *i smile*

masons pov:

why is she not coming next to me? why is she smiling? do they like each other....i know ben has a girlfriend but still...

I sit alone in the back for the whole car journey as I'm pissed of at ben for the thing with the fans, they were questioning me why ben walked off and didn't come over with me, I had to lie saying he had a meeting, who has meetings at this time? anyway he's just being a d!ck for no reason!

ben pulls into his drive as he gets out first.

mason: why did u sit with him in the front?

Y/n: he was telling me something, why would I sit in the back?

mason: course he was.

y/n: mason...stop being petty and jealous, I can talk to other boys, especially when he's one of my bestfriends since childhood?

mason: correction, hes my bestfriend, don't fall in love with a d!ckhead like him, if you prefer him over me then just say, ill leave. Just because you've been bestfriends since childhood don't mean you can do me dirty like that?

I get out the car leaving y/n alone sitting in the front as I storm inside bens house.

ben goes to his car and asks y/n what happened and she acts clueless, is she stupid? she just fancies ben!