the happiest times✨

you guys ended the night at around 5am and got a cab back to bens, liliana stayed the night at bens place and mason and yourself got a cab back to masons and you stayed at his for the night, you both fell asleep in each other's arms and woke up at around 12pm, you eat breakfast and he drives you home and you kiss him goodbye and thank him for everything, he winks and smiles and drives off and you wave.

you see lilianas window is shut so she's still at bens and you just giggle and look after your pets, your parents never got a cleaner as you enjoy cleaning, so you clean your whole house and dance to music for the rest of the day even though you have a hungover.

it's now the evening and liliana still isn't back, you message her to see if she's okay:

y/nowen💗: hey lils, you okay? Xx

lilianataylor🌙: yeh i am okay, staying at bens till late then he's taking me home, we might become official soon!! he's gonna meet my family tonight!

y/nowen💗: ooo enjoy!! xxx

you see bens car pull up two hours later and him meeting her parents in lilianas garden, they can't see you watching from the window so you FaceTime mason.

Mason: hello superstar!

y/n: GUESS WHATTT

mason: WHATTT

y/n: I think bens gonna ask liliana to be his girlfriend!!! he's meeting the family right now look *you turn the camera around*

Mason: damn that was quick, I wish I could've done that with you!

y/n: nice one mason mount!

mason: already met your family too *he winks*

y/n: fair enough!

mason: I'd still be polite though of course!

y/n: oh shush! you weren't polite when I first met you huh!

mason: I've changed, I'm not jealous anymore...you're technically mine now haha

y/n: Omg they're kissing!! I think he got the yes and they're dating!!!

mason: ahhhhh yessss my bro!!!!!

liliana and Ben are now officially together and you and mason are just flirty but not official, you're so happy for the both of them. They post on their socials about it and everyone is very supportive of them. Now for the upcoming days, Ben has been over lilianas house loads and she's been round his loads, they're now inseparable, it's crazy!