help.

*chloe is lovely irl, so don't believe this!! It's just a story! :)*
y/n: GET THE FUCK OFF ME CHLOE

Chloe: no *she batters you that your white dress has blood all over it*

you start attacking her once you catch your breath and you get up and run in a toilet cubicle while she walks out the back entrance of the club down the alley alone

You start crying when leah walks in the toilet to find you because you've taken ages, she then sees the blood on the floor and hears you crying.

leah: Y/N OPEN UP

you open the door and she sees the blood over you and your makeup ruined.

y/n: sh-sh-she attacked me...

leah: it's okay calm down, let me get someone to clear this mess up and I'll get someone to look after you.

Leah runs to jordan her arsenal bestfriend

^^ jordan

leah: *explains everything* can you look after her, just sit her on a sofa in the bar area, I need to do something

Jordan: of course! *she takes you and cares for you*

leah gets angry and storms onto the club dance floor where all the england football players are.

leah: THIS IS TO MASON MOUNT, FUCK YOU, I HOPE YOUR GIRLFFIEND ROTS IN HELL YOU C*NT!!!!!

mason: WHAT

leah runs and gets you and shows them what she did to you.

leah: YOU SEE THIS MASON, THIS IS YOUR FAULT, YOUR GIRLFRIEND GOES NEAR HER AGAIN YOURE DEAD.

you run off crying and leah carries on shouting at him.

you grab your bag and leave when ben chases you down the road.

Ben: Y/N!!!! WAIT

he catches you and just hugs you.

y/n: I-I-

Ben: shhh it's okay, you're safe. She's evil. *he rubs your back and rests his lips on your hair*

y/n: I tried...

Ben: it's fine. You've got leah and I!

y/n: I feel bad leah shouting at mason.

Ben: after he let his girlfriend be rude to you, knowing she'll probably take it too far, and he was rude to you? He deserves it in my eyes!

y/n: I guess, but it seems weird...but he's really attractive.

Ben: but his personality isn't!

y/n: yeh...I know.

Ben: let me take you back to your hotel! Let me get my jacket inside, wait here!

You stand there and Ben chats to some of the boys while mason walks out to you.

y/n: don't even bother, done enough haven't you.

Mason: oh lower it, I just came to check on you.

y/n: well I'm fine, goodbye.

mason: im sorry y/n....

y/n: for what? being rude, letting your girlfriend be rude to me infront of you? Letting her attack me? Yeh I'm sure you're really sorry, it's best if you get out of here before I ring the police and tell them everything she's done, I swear.

Mason: I-

y/n: no. I'm not gonna be shy now, i said GO.

Mason walks of feeling bad because this isn't the usual him.

Ben walks past and sees him walking from you, Ben just stares at him and shakes his head (Ben and mason are chelsea and England bestfriends)

Ben: y/n, is he bothering you?

y/n: no, it's fine I told him to leave me alone.

Ben: good one superstar! Let's go I got my driver to get us.

You both drive back to your hotel and he helps you up to your suite, your dad answers and knows what happened because Leah rang him and explained, you hug him and feel safe again, you thank Ben and hug him and he goes to his hotel room.

Michael Owen: what the bloody hell is this mason mounts girlfriend on? Heroine, cocaine? Fucking bitch!

Louise Owen: Michael! Language?

y/n: MUM IM 20 I KNOW HOW TO SWEAR

*you all laugh*

Michael: did you enjoy the match though?

y/n: I already said what I said earlier about the match, I need to get out this dress and go bed now, night I love you both!!!

*both say night and you get into your pjs*