liverpool v real madrid final

the match then starts, jack and mason don't sit near each other to try calm down, you decide to sit next to emile and bukayo.

the score at this point is 0-0 and it's 1:30seconds in.

The match will last 4 hours long.

emile: so y/n, how are you?

y/n: good, and you?

emile: I'm good thanks, why are you by yourself?

y/n: my little sisters were gonna come but idk why they didn't tbh, my dad just told me to get ready from the hotel....

emile: fair enough, nice talking to you, you're stunning by the way!

y/n: thank you!!!

emile: anytime gorgeous!

*you smile*

It's now 40 minutes into the match and your phone rings, you pick up the phone and it's your mum.

y/n: ^you stand up and go past everyone^

jack: whys she leaving??

mason: probably to get away from you.

bukayo: chill your beans.

*you answer*

louise (your mum)

Louise: y/n! You left your siblings here alone? I ASKED YOU TO IGNORE YOUR FATHER AND LOOK AFTER THEM WHISLT I WAS SHOPPING!!  AND NOW JAMES DOESNT FEEL WELL!!!

Louise: y/n! You left your siblings here alone? I ASKED YOU TO IGNORE YOUR FATHER AND LOOK AFTER THEM WHISLT I WAS SHOPPING!! AND NOW JAMES DOESNT FEEL WELL!!!

y/n: YOU SAID YOU WERE MINUTES AWAY AND JAMES IS 16 NOW HES OLD ENOUGH TO LOOK AFTER THEM *you shout down the phone*

Louise: IM SICK OF YOU THINKING YOURE THE BOSS! YOU TELL YOUR DAD ST HALF TIME THAT YOU ARE COMINF BACK HERE! YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!

y/n: I AM TWENTY YEARS OLD IM NOT A BABY?

Louise: WELL YOU ACT LIKE ONE AND NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE ONE! AND IM YOUR MOTHER!!!

y/n: WHATEVER GOODBYE!

in your mind you feel bad for shouting, but you are fed up of being treated like a baby just because you are shy and innocent.

You walk out back to the boys which didn't hear much of the argument except "whatever goodbye"

Mason: bro was having an argument with the brick wall in there *he laughs*

y/n: was that supposed to be funny? cause I don't see anyone laughing, sorry mason mount

*all the boys laugh and go "oooooo"*

mason: least I don't argue over a phone like a pussy

Jack: low it, she's not done anything to you, what's your problem mate.

y/n: I'm not a pussy....

Mason: you are, you can't talk in real life, you're a fat pussy, imagine being shy and having to shout over a phone, who to? Probably no one, just practicing your shouting skills in case of a problem *he laughs out loud*