the disaster ends?

sophia Weber is profile picture! All creds to her she is gorgeous!!!💕

you head inside your house and everyone is out so you're home alone with your dogs, it's now 2am, you get into your pjs and brush your teeth and wash your face with cera-ve face wash, you then moisturise your face and get into bed and turn your phone off and go to sleep crying.

back at masons, Kai is still on his way back.

sophias pov: shit, y/n...i saw her with ben, they weren't cheating anyway if she was with Luca, which she isn't, but they were just dancing! I'm sure I saw chloe filming....that's weird. Why would she film it? OMFG it's to get back at y/n, because mason likes her! I've sussed it out, and now the boys are mad at y/n, she's all happy and cocky! Poor y/n, she doesn't deserve this, Ben and the others don't even know that just happened, good. You know what, I'm gonna go inside the room and confront chloe, she cannot do that to my girl y/n!!!

sophia walks into the room

^^^^sophia

sophia opens the door whilst chloe is sitting on masons lap, mason is angry at you as he thinks you cheated, but the boys were discussing wondering if what you said was true, but chloe explains it isn't so they don't believe you.

sophia: Chloe, wanna explain yourself?

Chloe: excuse you?

sophia: yeh, i saw y/n and Ben in the room, and I know for a fact they weren't making out, he was carrying her and they were dancing on the bed to music, I was stood near you speaking to Harvey and we were joking about Ben and y/n being together, but even Harvey knows that they didn't do anything together.

Chloe: don't stick up for y/n!

Sophia: don't tell me what to do?

Chloe: cut it out

sophia: don't speak to me like that, I won't cut it out till you tell these boys the truth, otherwise I'll show them what you don't want me to

Chloe: and what's that?

sophia gets out her phone and goes onto Snapchat and looks at her saved and plays the video of Chloe in the background of her and Harvey laughing and you can hear chloe saying "haha now mason will hate her, ill edit it so she looks like a cheat, and I'll make it out like she's still with Luca so all the boys hate her"

Sophia: that shut you up hun

Chloe: I-

Chloe runs out the room and mason goes after her.

Sophia: sorry about being rude I just had to....anyway I should go, don't want you guys attacking me too.

Sterling: is y/n actually upset?

sophia: yes...she was crying in the cab it was that bad that I told kai to take her home, she's staying home alone all week too, her family are away, she's going to be lonely and you guys made it worse for her....anyway I should go, Kai should be here soon and I want to leave.

sophia gets her stuff and meets Kai and they say bye and go home.

Kai: shit y/n....she's so upset.

sophia: I confronted chloe and showed the vid of her saying the stuff and the boys are regretting being rude now, too late though?

Kai: right, these boys I swear!

they laugh and go home.

Back at masons house:

Emile: boys we messed up....we was so rude to y/n...now she's alone and crying!

Sterling: fuck

ben white; does ben know this all happened?

Phil foden: no, let's tell him tommorow just in case...at England training yeh?

mason walks back in.

Declan: oi boys what we gonna do now? we messed up, how do we get her to forgive us.

mason: but what about Chloe?

Phil: ARE YOU JOKING MASON?! after what she's done....she's always been jealous of y/n, how are you still letting her do this, she's attacked y/n, blackmailed her, made up rumours, been rude etc!

mason: shutup Phil I'm gonna kill you in a minute!

they start shouting at each other when carlotta walks in

carlotta: oh I'm sorry...I'm just going now because I have work in the afternoon and it's 3am now! Thanks for having me though masey!!!

mason: bye cc

everyone calms down and they forget about tonight and the boys carry on whilst Lauren and Chloe leave to go to declan and Lauren's place.

it gets to 6am and everyone has left. It's now the next day.