Chapter 1- Lachlan

~Lachlan's POV~

"Hey what is going on everybody, it's Lachlan here and I'm here with Rob, Preston, and Vikk for another round of Replica," I say doing the intro for today's recording. "Boys! Boys! The NOISE!" Rob bursts out.

~Time Warp to Near End of recording session~

"Ooooo! Boys I think I got it! I think I got it! AAANNDD!" Just then Vikk finishes and I'm out. "NAAAHHH! Nah Vikk you jag!" I rage then Vikk does the outro.

"Well hopefully you guys enjoyed me kicking JagBattleDuty's butt! Make sure to hit that like button down below, and subscribe to all our channels, links in the subscription and we'll see you guys next time." That concludes the video and we all leave the call.

~Next Day~

Right now I'm home alone at the house. Mitch and Jerome went to grab some dinner but the restaurant was far so I decided to stay back and talk to Preston, Vikk, and Rob. We were talking about How 2 Minecraft and Rob and Preston argued about why Rob stole Preston's diamonds. They were calling each other plebs and pointing out some banter. I hear the front door open and close again. It was probably Mitch and Jerome, but I wondered why they were already back. The restaurant is so far away. Anyway I called saying I was upstairs then I heard their footsteps. They opened the door and I turned around to be grabbed by the arms and face. My hands were tied together so and they tried to duct tape my mouth. I was screaming for the guys to help. They were yelling saying stay strong but one of the guys clicked them off. They finally shut me up with the tape and finished tying my feet together. I squirmed as they carried me down the steps to a big black van. I was absolutely terrified as they threw me in there. The bad news is that they didn't drive away. I noticed that they were gonna try to get Mitch and Jerome as well. Then, I was knocked unconscious.