Chapter 21

~Kiara's pov~

I can't belive I have to go to a place full of people that acted like kooks.

Maybe I'm a little too harsh about this school. I haven't even went to it yet but I never hated a place more.

Today was the day I got out of the hospital and my last they here. Sarah insisted to go to a party tonight especially cause it wasn't my last night here.

My parents didn't agree at first cause they wanted to spend time with me before I'm leaving.

Bullshit.

If they wanted to spend time with me they wouldn't send me away. They finally gave up and let me go even if it was mostly cause of dad. He actually seemed sad that I'm leaving. Maybe he was.

"You look perfect" said Sarah adjusting my hair.

I was wearing a sweater because it was still pretty cold outside even if it was better than a few days ago. She was helping me with the tiny braids I wanted to make.

"Are you sure a party is what we need now? You and John B need to stay hide" I said concerned turning to look at her.

She was wearing one of my sweaters and honestly it looked better on her.

"Don't worry about me and John B. We're undercover" She said dramatically throwing one of John B's hat, or maybe Pope's, or even JJ's, it's hard to say who's clothes are who, over her head.

"I'm sorry, who are you? I was just talking with Sarah and now she disappeared" I laughed playing her game.

"I haven't seen your friend but if I see her I'll let you know" she said then whispered getting closer to me "Guess what? It's actually me"

"No way" I gasped in shock.

She kept her hands in my hair, counting to braid from where she left. I know it's been a while since she came back but knowing that I've thought she died still feels strange. It's like I almost couldn't belive that she and John B survived, even if I don't think I ever fully belived that they died.

"I missed you" I said out of nowhere.

She looked at me confused and for the first time she wasn't focusing on my hair anymore.

"I was here the whole time" she said and I saw her in the mirror's reflection, going to sit on John B's bed.

I took a short look in the mirror and noticed that she finished my hair. I got up and followed her on the bed.

"I meant when I thought you died, I really missed you" I said and Sarah got my hands in her like she does when she is about to get emotional.

"I missed you too and I promise I'm never leaving again" she assured me pulling me in one of her tight hugs.

"Now I'll have to miss you again, and the others too, cause of that stupid boarding school" I said still holding her in the hug.

"I promise I'll call you everyday and I'll tell you everything this idiots will do" she said and I finally let go of the hug.

"Just relax and have fun" Sarah said making the last adjustments in my hair and then heading towards the door. "See you there"

I got up but with some difficulty. My wound was still painful especially when I was walking. Before I got out of the room John B entered in.

"Hey, do you need help?" He asked pointing towards my hands that were over the wound.

"No, I'm okay. I thought you're already at the party" I said confused.