Wedding Night - Yizhan 🔞

It took 11h 10m to reach from Beijing to Paris. It was 1am at the night when they reached paris.

zhan and Tae was already asleep. yibo and jungkook carried them from private jett to car as they directly go towards the honeymoon suites which was booked for both of couples.

When they reached zhan and Tae stirred up from their sleep. they entered the luxurious hotel and decided to have dinner together first.

Zhan watching the beautiful scenario gaped at the sight and spoke "wow it's beautiful bo-di"

Yibo smiled and gave a soft kiss on Zhan's cheek making him blush little.

Tae kissed on the intertwined fingers of his and jungkook spoke "I'm so happy kook"

Jungkook looking into tae's eye pulled him into a deep passionate kiss making other couples to chukle.

When they broke the kiss Tae was breathless as yibo spoke "hey just wait for my taetae to finish dinner don't just jump on him here."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow and spoke "as if you will spare my zhanzhan" hearing that zhan and Tae was already embarrassed at the behavior of their husband's they immediately put an bread in their mouth to shut them.

As Tae and zhan looked at each while laughing secretly and yibo and jungkook shook there head and ate dinner peacefully.

After dinner they went to their rooms. Jungkook didn't wasted an moment picked Tae in his arms and winked at yizhan and started walking towards their honeymoon suite making yibo to laugh and zhan to blush at what yibo gonna do now.

••

Warning⚠ Explicit Mature Content Ahead 🔞!

As zhan and yibo reached their room. Yibo let zhan enter inside while he slowly come from behind and turned on the lights while closed the door behind slowly.

Zhan was amused too see the decorations of the room. It was too romantic he felt heat rushing through his face watching their decorated bed.