Realisation

3'rd Person's POV :

After Listing That... It was like thunderstorm Jungkook's whole world collapsed.. His everything like a glass shuttered into thousands of pieces..

He loved someone for the first time in his life and... he wasn't believing what he heard... He was broken.. standing there emotionless.. Expressionless... just staring
Blank.. like a lifeless body.. And he collapsed on ground with a loud thump !

Zhan gets worried- ko..kookie what happened? Why r u behaving like this .. Is everything alright?..

Kookie didn't answered his question and said blankly.. " let's go Zhan "

Zhan get confused were did he talking to go.. He asked looking at jungkook .. But where? .. We still have 2 days left for camp!

Jungkook without any expression and emotions said ' I don't want to stay here anymore Zhan, forget camp.. I will talk to organizer and tell we have to go ' .. he just wanted to get out of here right now.. He was feeling thousands of emotions flowing inside is body.. he was very broken, disappointed.. At 'why Tae didn't told him first that he was engaged.. And always flirted with him ' .. He was angry at himself.. Why he fall for such a man who was all the time fake with him.. He don't know what to do or say.. Only one thing he can do is getting out of this as soon as possible.. Before he see Taehyung again and might do something which he don't want.. He don't want to show his face to Taehyung that how he is devastated by his toying with his feelings..

Zhan didn't get why suddenly jungkook wanted to go home but then he thought.. His best friend must be worried about him that's why wanted to go out of here so he just noded and started going towards their camp ...

•×•×

After Dragging Yibo Towards Their Camp..Tae asks him What Happened? ..
Yibo at first looked at Taehyung confused.. Then he look away and said.. ' Nothing'!

But Taehyung knew very well something definitely had happened with yibo... He make yibo look at him and said ' Look Bo I know you never express what you feel.. But that doesn't mean I couldn't guess how's your mood is.. And your mood seems worst.. Tell me what happened? ' .. Yibo looks at Tae and sighed.. He knows.. If he didn't tell Tae what happened .. Till then he will insist!.. So he looked down and said slowly.. " Zhan proposed Me " !

Listing That Tae's expressions was stiff.. He was shocked .. But suddenly yibo started crying miserably... While sniffing he spoke with now voice ' h-he he s-said..he said he LOVED me b-but... Yibo gulped down lump in his throat.. And continue .. But I told him.. i-i I d-don't... Coz I am engaged to you.... Yibo didn't know when he started crying.. Like a child.. He was shuttering very badly while speaking this...

Tae Looked At His Finance's state and asked Stiffly.. 'yibo.. do you also love him? Suddenly it get to yibo's sences what he was doing and he said with little guilt in his chest... "n..no.. tae.. I.. don't.. why will I..! I am engaged to you.. I can't.. right..? this is not right .. I can't betray you... No... I don't.. love... him..

Tae looked at yibo in disbelief and said" you stammer when you lie yibo"! You know that, Now tell me the truth .. Do you love him or not! Yibo avoided Tae's gaze and said ' I can't tae..!

JUST ANSWER ME DAMMIT! Shouted Taehyung.. He was boiling in anger.. Because this is the first time from childhood that yibo finding difficult to say something to him..

Yibo's whole body was shivering.. Finally he gave up and said "I.. Do.. I am Sorry Tae..But idk how.. He gulped down.. Without looking at Tae ... ' How I fell for him! .. He finally let go his breath which he was holding.. And continued.. I Never felt like this for someone in my life .. I m sorry to hurt you tae , .. but I really really love him a lot! .. Said yibo and one lone tear fell from his eyes!

Feeling silence.. And Tae didn't speaked anything.. After betraying him too .. he looked at tae, Who Was smiling at him! .. He was shocked to see Him smiling.. ! He asked nervously.. w-why are you smiling like that?? Aren't you angry with me?.. Don't u hate me now?.. That I betrayed you! .. He asked non stop questions at Tae's reaction.. He was confused why his idiot fiancee is smiling like this..

Tae keeps smiling looking ar his best friend less fiance! Then he make a Cold face and said " YES... I AM.. I AM REALLY ANGRY WITH YOU! I AM ANGRY THAT I WANT TO SLAP YOU SO HARD.. So hard that next time u won't do this stupidity! he said in irritated voice!

Then watching yibo's dumb face he shouted ' Like wtf .. Who Say no to your crush man! And Cherry on top when that dude actually PROPOSED YOU! And YOU REJECTED HIM
JUST COZ OF THIS ENGAGEMENT WHICH WAS Arranged by our families

Yibo asked nervously.. Yet conforming "so...so you don't have any issue? I mean we are going to m-marry.. He stopped in middle..

Tae shook his head in disbelief how idiot his childhood friend is he proved today.. GOING TO.. NOT MARRIED YET!He said giving some brain cells to yibo..

Yibo then confusingly asked' Oh.. Um you mean.. Ah.. ' ..

Tae immediately stood up and said while acting like having mic in his hand.. " Well Mr Wang Yibo.. ! I officially cancel our engagement here today itself, I hope you don't have any problem with me doing that ' he said and laughed at that..

Yibo smiled with tears and immediately hugged him.. And Tae Also hugged him back.. While patting his back!!

When they Drifted apart from hug .. And Tae moved away little and rubs back of his neck in nervousness.. And said ' uhmm yibo.. I.. I also wanted to share something With you actually.. ! Hahaa... How should I say.. He laughed nervously ..

Yibo furrowed his eyebrows and said "speak up tae "!

"Tae looked at yibo and said "well I also love someone... "he bit his tounge giving his gummy smile! And rubbing back of his hair..

Yibo's jaw drops.. He was so shocked to hear that.. What the- Who??

Tae looked away and said.. 'uhmm he's he!

Yibo get irritated at curiosity and shouted" Say it idiot! Tae in one go said ' MM JUNGKOOK!

Yibo was confused as hell.. He turned Tae to face him.. Putting his both hands in his shoulders he asked' woah woah... I guess I heard wrong.. u didn't said jungkook right! ' he asked hopefully!

Tae closed yibo's mouth which was ajar open by the shock.. and said " NO YOU HEARD RIGHT ".. IT'S JUNGKOOK ONLY!

Yibo furrowed his eyebrows and said ' u mean u r in love with that .. WAIT WHAT YOU SAY HIM.. jellokook'

Suddenly he started moving around of Tae and said in surprise ' Omg omg
Kim Taehyung is in love with that annoying creature ' That stupid fellow! Omg I can't belive.. Said yibo !

OK STOP.. Tae gets irritated with yibo's teasings and said and make a pout! Yibo started laughing so hard.. & started continuously speaking with his laughs.. Tae with.. Haha jj...ust.. can't.. belive...

Tae hit on yibo's arms and said " MR WANG YIBO U BETTER SHUT UP OR I WILL KILL YOU! ..

Watching tae's blushing face he said" Ok.. ok ,.. I won't laugh... But he again start laughing so hard while holding his stomach..

And started running away.. Feeling tae's killing gaze.. And tae started... following him.. and he starts to runs from here and there..

Vote And Comment If You Liked The Chapter! ⭐ 💬!