Confession 🔞

( A\N : Hey Guys I Changed The Cover Photo Of The Story. I hope you all won't get confused.)

Happy Reading :)

Happy Reading :)

( Warning : This Chapter Contains Mature Content Ahed If You Are Uncomfortable Please Read At Your Own Risk 🔞)

3'rd Person's POV :

Jungkook Stopped His Car At Seaside.. There was an beautiful silence which can make any mind calm down.. He steeped out of the car and opened another door for Tae to get down..

As they both were now in front of sea.. Jungkook sat down on the sand and looking upwards at Tae said " Come here " And patted seat next to him.. Taehyung was so confused still listened to jungkook and obediently sat down.. He don't know why but he was feeling very calm here with jungkook..

After long silence jungkook started " I just want to apologize to you.. " Taehyung with shocked expressions looked at jungkook but jungkook wasn't looking at him but at the sea... He chuckled painfully as he said " I did something terrible with the person I loved "then he looked at Tae who's expressions was totally blank and then he continued.. " I know it will not be reasonable if I told you why I did that.. Coz it was an crime.. But still you are here and listing to me it's more than enough to me.. I'm not in the position to ask your apology.. But still if I died without saying sorry to you then my soul and heart will never forgive me.. " Jungkook's eyes got teary as he looked down ashamed with hurt as he told the 3 years back story!

"You know what.. When I said I'll come back talking with Xiao zhan.. He was very devastated and I didn't know the reason behind it.. It was because he loved wang yibo and when he proposed him with so much difficulty.. That jerk rejected him.. And I was like want to kill him right away to hurt my friend.. But when zhanzhan told me the reason why he rejected .. I was not in my senses what to do... He said you and yibo are engaged and going to get married soon..." He said as tears roll down his eyes.. With a red eyes he looked at taehyung's blank expressions and just holding taehyung's hands gently he asked "Please tell me Tae.. Why you played with my feelings.. If you were already engaged with yibo.. What was that all the teasings and showing that carings and flirtings.. If you never meant you should have already warned me before I fell so deep that I couldn't able to turn back.." He hold tae's hand tightly couldn't able to control the emotions he kept in his heart for years .. "And when I got to know that.. I lost my control and did that which was haunting me like an nightmare.. I couldn't able to sleep on nights.. Just closing my eyes your that vulnerable face comes to my mind... Thats why I choosed this profession to make myself that busy that I couldn't have time to think about you.. But I can't run away from this regret so when I saw you at the studio first time.. From that time I make my mind to say sorry to you.. Even if you don't accept.. "

When he looked up at Tae.. He saw tae's tears also rolling down his cheeks.. As he felt hurt seeing those tears in his love's eyes.. He immediately wiped them and Chukeld Sadly as forcing a smile he said " Please don't cry.. It was never your fault.. Maybe I was the one who took your intensions different.. I hope you are happy with him.. I-its late now.. Let's go.. He said and was about to get up.. He felt grip on his hand ... And before he could react.. He felt a warm body hugging him from behind..