Heartbroken 💔

3rd Person's POV:

After That Incident at morning .. Yibo who was still in daze about zhan proposed him.. He couldn't able to sleep that night.. He was only turning twisting his body from left to right .. Frustrated yibo get up from bed and come out and saw someone near at the lake.. He slowly took step forward when he gets to know who it was he hide behind tree..

It was zhan.. After yibo told him that he is engaged he bitterly laughed at his destiny.. He fell for that person who is already someone else's.. Tears didn't stoped flowing through his eyes.. He don't know what to do. .. He knows he can't do anything about his destiny.. It's have to be his faith then why he fall for such a man who will be never his... In the camp he was feeling more suffocating he come out and go at that place were he proposed yibo... By convincing himself by n'th time that it will not only his assumptions and yibo might also likes him..he proposed yibo.. But he was so wrong.. He was so drowned in his love he couldn't figure out yibo's kindness and took it as love.. How can he be so foolish.. His tears wasn't listing to him.. And falling down continuely .. It was not like he got rejecet by a mare crush.. It was different feeling like he has lost everything..

He looked at the river were yibo were sat.. He sat on the same place.. And said to a lonely river ' what should I do then.. I'll have you.. Should I have to go back in that time when I could have rights to love you.. His tears making him unable to speak.. He continued.. N-now i-i I know you have someone else with whom you wanna spend your rest of life.. I couldn't have rights to love you one sideded too.. He chuckled bitterly..

Yibo who was listing to all this behind tree .. Unknown to him tears was flowing through his eyes.. Then he realized that he is also had .. FALLING HARD FOR THIS CUTE BUNNY!

•×•×•

And in this whole week when the two persons was fighting with each other's feelings.. The other two was has get along together.. Taehyung and jungkook will do all the activities together..

After Jungkook saved Tae.. He started to be more friendly with him and to know him more and get to know that the person is not what he shows outside.. Sometimes Tae would love to tease and fool around Jungkook.. And watching his irritated expressions Taehyung will laugh and he loved his grumpy face whenever he will do some naughty things and talk.. They were like being best friend from ages.. Taehyung was happy that when yibo isn't with him jungkook helped him a lot.. and also never he scared to be in he peng's team coz jungkook's glare will ne enough to make he peng shut..

Still he peng dominated everyone.. Purple team was always the one who win's activities most.. Even if it was arranged by red team because of Taehyung and jungkook's Team effort.. They lead purple team very well and everyone loved the way both acted smart and fast.. Everyone gets to know each other very well.. Taehyung thanked to destiny he come for this trip.. He had so many new adventures experience and new friends.. A special one who he wants for his lifelong..

Unknown To Taehyung.. That his teasing's naughtyness making someone's heart sick.. Not that kind of sick it was whenever Taehyung will tease him and after that will laugh.. Just watching his pure smile Jungkook felt his heart flutter and butterflies in his stomach.. He tried his best to ignore his feelings but it only grew more and more and when accidentally Taehyung will touch him or garb him with him like he is his property his heart can't stop beating so fastly.. He will stare at Taehyung secretly.. And whenever Taehyung will caught him starring he will tease him and it will make his situation more worst.. Taehyung is like a happy kid who always make every heart feel with joy.. He will try his best to hide his feelings through his cold face but it never helped him in front of this little devil .. Whom he had lost his HEART! Yes he knows what he feels for taehyung is not an brotherly or friendly feeling it was a special feeling which he thought he will never had in his life.. He never even believed in love as though all of that bullshit but after meeting taehyung he can't help but smile without reason just his pure smile makes him happy to the core.. Just being with him makes him feel Complete .. He likes whatever Taehyung does.. Even if he will prank on him.. Will tease him to the core.. He will show how he is annoyed by his behavior but truth to be told he loved the Yonger one's attention.. He liked everything about him..